|
Author Topic:   TM Summa Wrestling
coax
Administrator
posted March 25, 2002 01:46 PM            
Hehe, it can happen and I have a beta map. The point is to knock your opponent of a platform and into a pit of volcanic water?

It's not ready for permanent release to TMaps, but let me get some feedback on it. I'll be making a TM Summa Wrestling server today.

Can get it here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/treadmarkmods/files/Beta%20Maps/

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 25, 2002 03:46 PM            
server is up.

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted March 25, 2002 07:10 PM            
ým not a member seemingly , excelent

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 25, 2002 07:18 PM            
become 1

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 25, 2002 07:45 PM            
The map can now also be found at http://boomstickjoes.vze.com

Thanks Killer. Screw the beta version. I'll just release it to Kong as is

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

KiLlEr
posted March 25, 2002 08:57 PM            
No prob, anytime

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted March 25, 2002 10:49 PM            
Map is up on TMMaps if anyone needs it.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 27, 2002 04:50 PM            
WHOA!!!!!!!! FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey coaxs, get on icq, I wanna talk to ya, I have some suggestions, like, You could make a Nuclear explosion for each tank.... hehehe, You could also get more than one summa wrestling map. You could have bumpy one, Ice one, theres tons of possiblities. Man, that server was *fun*. We need to have a clan war on there or something. Woudl be funny. BTW, turn team scoring on. And, you might wanna make each 120 take off 5 health. That way you won't keep getting hit but bearly saving yourself. You could Also put the water RED/ORANGE/YELLOW. So it looks all roasty toasy! =) And, you could put kangaroos or something on the land, or, you could make bouncey fish that live 20 seconds each, and they'd all flop around towards the tanks. Theres a million thingies you could do lol. Now im just spamming so i'll stop talking and spare you all the trouble of reading on and on and on and on and on ......

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 28, 2002 03:46 PM            
Thankyou so much GA. The Summa Map was not liked as much as I had hoped. I guess it's a small minority of the people who like to bump people off cliffs into a sea of instant death. I plan on making more maps, that was just my first try at it. Hopefully I can make a small TM Summa Wrestling mod pac out with bare minimum 5 maps on rotation. If you want to help me out and have further suggestions let me know, I'll be away from ICQ and TM untill Monday because I'll be in Mexico.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 28, 2002 07:07 PM            
Silly Billy, of course i'll help!!! Just tell me what to do and i'll get on it. The map is real fun!!! People just gotta try it!!

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

Vlad
posted March 28, 2002 08:42 PM            
Hey Coax, mind if I mess around with it? You may want to apply a blur to the heightmap, to make the edges cleaner in-game. I'll be on ICQ later tonight. I've got some neat ideas for effects and stuff, and since I've actually dabbled in mapmaking a bit more, I'll actually be able to do stuff .

IP:

A2597
posted March 29, 2002 09:31 PM            
OK, IDEA!

Make all tanks have 10000000 life
edit the lava to do that much damage.

this way, there is NO way to have a standard DM.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP: