|
Author Topic:   CLAN DDM TONITE
Paranor
posted March 24, 2002 03:27 PM            
Oy - working this weekend and I'm behind schedule.

BWL - BLACK
DNX - BLUE
DOG - GOLD
LWA - GREEN

The server is setup for:

* 4 teams
* 20 max players (total for server)
* 99 frags/30 minutes, whichever comes first

------------------
Is that a nuke in your pants or are you just happy to see someone actually playing?
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and D.O.G.-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, Movies and Server Packs here

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 24, 2002 05:58 PM            
Bagsy Blue...wait..DOH!!!!!!!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

Paranor
posted March 24, 2002 10:02 PM            
I had to reload my OS and didn't have snagit for screen captures so dumped them into word so I'll post something soon. Unless someone is already done it before me.

------------------
Is that a nuke in your pants or are you just happy to see someone actually playing?
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and D.O.G.-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, Movies and Server Packs here

IP:

Kevlar
posted March 25, 2002 01:29 AM            

I captured this animation of a airstrike during a lag session of the Clan War. I could do nothing but watch, and right at the end I went into free-look, and it turned out cool looking.

This happened to me a long time ago when I first started, in fact the old capture is still posted on the BWL bio as my favorite pic.

Full movie of the whole lag.

Air Strike Lag 971KB AVI

The Free-look part only .

Air Strike Lag 1.7MB gif

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

synack
posted March 25, 2002 04:42 AM         
I connected twice: once at 8pm est, and then again 5 or 10 minutes later. The lag, for me anyway, was so consistently terrible as to be unplayable. It's too bad too since there were about 25 players there.

Hope the rest of you had a good ddm.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 25, 2002 04:56 AM            
I noticed a lot of people dropping and it was certainly understandible,but...I wished everybody would have stayed regardless.Your clan probablly could have used a few extra frags and you gave them nothing by dropping out of the game and left them a man short.Everybody was lagging bad so it just wasn't a select few.Game would freeze up,there were ghosts,sometimes you didn't know you were being atttacked until you saw your tank explode.Everybody had it.Just don't think its cool to leave your clan hanging because you can't stand the lag.It might just be me but the only way I would leave those games would be if I got disconnected.You can see how close it was in the third game and it shows the EVERY frag counts and is needed.I don't remember the scores for the other two but one person that dropped might have made the difference between winning and losing.Thats about the only time that you get to deserve wearing that clan brand in front of your name so everybody should give it their best no matter what the circumstances.I know it sounds like a cheesy halftime pep talk but it kind of pissed me off a little
This isn't me chewing everybody out that left BTW.Just voicing my opinion.

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited March 25, 2002).]

IP:

guido 1
posted March 25, 2002 08:03 PM         
i'm not sure how many players there were either , but if you notice paranors opening post here the server was set up for 20 players , that might have had something to do with the lag , which was bad , but i stayed with my clan just the same . all that chatting messed up my radar so bad i couldn't find anything . not to mention whats goin on around ya visibly . on clan events such as last night chat should be team chat and save the regular chat for cooldown and startup only . might help out the lag too .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

Irascible
posted March 25, 2002 09:01 PM            
Supe's right about one person making the difference. If Tiger had stayed for #3 (Par, stand up to your wife! ) BWL probably would have gotten all three!!!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 25, 2002 11:12 PM            
Hehe..no offence Goldant but you sure love to type An example of a conversation that might have took place in 30 seconds time:

"You hit me with a nuke Super!"
"Why did you hit me with a nuke?"
"*slaps Super with a Aardvark*"
"I got somthing for you Super"
"It's a aarvark nuke"
"Oh no,Peeeto killed me"
"Ohhhhh..I'm dying"
"*Grabs the Shadow Keeper and slaps Peeeto with it*
"Take that"
"I had potatos and pork chops for dinner"
"I have a math test tommorow"
"Boy this map is fun"
"Oops,fell in a hole"

Nonstop small talk as fast as your little fingers could type.Thats why I asked you to cool it a couple of times.There was no way to play and keep up with the messages that were scrolling LOL

And BWL sucks BTW!

IP:

A2597
posted March 25, 2002 11:22 PM            
dem Aardvarks are invading your community now eh?
*Laughs so hard he falls out of his chair*

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 26, 2002 04:56 PM            
Hehe...Aardvark flash back

IP: