|
Author Topic:   Bam Zip Pow Thud Wheeeee GOAL !
=DNX= Matrix
posted March 24, 2002 07:47 AM            
Can you send me some pics and links with a rough descript for the DMF when its ready for release

Thx.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted March 24, 2002 03:46 PM            
LOL...You are assuming that I know how to get snaps. As soon as I get the new map cleaned up, I'll have someone get some snaps of it.

Hmmm...how to describe TM Soccer. I'll give it a go and see what I can come up with. Looks like I'll have to choose my words carefully...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 24, 2002 09:37 PM            
if you visit the dmf treadmarks page ( www.dmf.filetap.com ) theres a section on the left menu (if you scroll down) called UTILITIES, in there you will find all you need screen grabbers, modellers, skinners, skymappers, you name it

IP:

BamZipPow
posted March 26, 2002 09:05 PM            
Thanks Matrix!

Sounds like a great idea to publish it on your site. Let me work on the map/new map and fix a few problems first. I'll get the snaps and descriptions before the end of the month.

See you on the field soon...

IP:

Random Chaos
posted March 26, 2002 09:13 PM            
To find out how to do screen caps inside TM, here is what to do:

Do a forum search here with the following perams:

• Forum: General Discussion - Tread Marks
  • Dates: All
  • Author: Random Chaos
  • Keyword: F12

That will give you several of them...I think they all tell you what command to put into the config.cfg file to get a screenshot.

OH, and I found out something today.

If you are making a map and you have no animdir= line in your config.cfg and you press alt-F12, it places a MAPNAME_shot.bmp file of the proper resolution into your Map dir.

Nice, isn't it!

IP: