|
Author Topic:   Hi All
-=-Slayer-=-
posted March 23, 2002 08:22 PM            
Hi all I just Started Playing Tread Marks and think it is a great game. I have one small problem though. When I'm selecting A flag or map they don't show up on the selection screen but they do in the game is there anything I can do?

------------------

[This message has been edited by -=-Slayer-=- (edited March 23, 2002).]

IP:

King John 1st
posted March 23, 2002 08:27 PM            
Hi Slayer, and welcome to game, I've had that prob but it's normaly after I've played a few games, it's usually alright again if you close the game down then reload it, hope it helps

IP:

-=-Slayer-=-
posted March 23, 2002 08:38 PM            
I'll try it thx

------------------

IP:

Kevlar
posted March 23, 2002 09:09 PM            
That problem comes after you log onto a game server that has the flag pack loaded. The game server will synch the flag ent files with you, but not the image bmp's.

If you want to pick and choose from the game flags for single or multiplayer just download the flag pack here.

Or if you decide to make you own game flag send it to me and I will add it to the pack.
http://www.tm-central.com/ftp/tm_master_flags/index.htm

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

-=-Slayer-=-
posted March 23, 2002 09:21 PM            
Ok you must remmber I'm New at this game I saved the Master Flag Pack to my deskto were do i put it now?

------------------

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 23, 2002 09:26 PM            
unzip it and extract it to your treadmarks folder.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

-=-Slayer-=-
posted March 23, 2002 09:41 PM            
I did that and now i can pick the flags and even go in games with them but i still can't see them when i am picking them.

------------------

[This message has been edited by -=-Slayer-=- (edited March 24, 2002).]

IP:

Rex R
posted March 24, 2002 03:51 AM            
just out of curiosity, if you start a fresh game and select single player mode, what do you see in the flag list? (tank selection screen)
if you don't see an extended list of flags, then offhand I would guess that the flag pack did not install correctly.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 24, 2002 07:32 AM            
Welcome slayer check out the resources site at www.dmf.filetap.com or for flag and master packs try www.tm-central.com

If you need anything gimmie a holler - clans, tournaments we do the lot, and if you fany meetin the gang online, the weekly deathmatchs are sundays 8pm EST

Cya there

IP:

guido 1
posted March 24, 2002 12:57 PM         
and the D.O.G clan needs up and coming players , contact King John for the clan membership .... you might as well go first class from the git go ....

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 24, 2002 01:24 PM            
too late

IP:

-=-Slayer-=-
posted March 24, 2002 02:55 PM            
LoL Matrix

To answer the other questin I don't see the flags or maps in multi or single player but they do work all of the flags work right in the game I just don't see anythig in the little selection screen

------------------

[This message has been edited by -=-Slayer-=- (edited March 24, 2002).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 24, 2002 03:15 PM            
Can you see any flags?

Are the textures for the flags at least in the texture directory? C:\Tread Marks 1.5\art\Textures\TeamLogos

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Paranor
posted March 24, 2002 03:24 PM            
Wow matrix - getting quick!

Hi Slayer. I see you were playing today on the Clan DDM server. Hopefully will see you tonite.

------------------
Is that a nuke in your pants or are you just happy to see someone actually playing?
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and D.O.G.-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, Movies and Server Packs here

IP:

-=-Slayer-=-
posted March 24, 2002 03:37 PM            
ok I can only see the flag after I selected it and went to the next screen then hit back and that is only some of the time i can see them in the game all the time

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 24, 2002 06:05 PM            
Matrix..has he gone throught the..'INITIATION' yet?? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Only a couple of hundred yards of burning coals to cross... on thy knees! lol!

Anyway dude..welcome to TM and welcome to DNX!! Sorry u can't see me on any DNX forums but I canna get into them still!!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 24, 2002 06:11 PM            
He's been DNX from BZ

He's one of the crossovers

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

guido 1
posted March 24, 2002 07:16 PM         
see you online slayer , welcome to our home away from home .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 24, 2002 09:26 PM            
TM initiation..it's so much more painful! lol

Did u enjoy your 1st clan battle Slayer?

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

-=-Slayer-=-
posted March 24, 2002 09:35 PM            
It was fun I know that i did not win or anything i sucked but I hope i will get better

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 24, 2002 09:38 PM            
Well we did win the last one with your contribution and Goku's who seemed to think he was no use at all!

All counts

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

Rex R
posted March 25, 2002 02:48 AM            
getting back to the flag Q; it sounds like the textures did not end up where they were supposed to. if you could, do a search for 1 or more of these files; Harp.bmp, LWA.BMP, Reynolds.bmp I gonna guess that they wound up in 'AddOns\AddOns\art\textures\teamlogos' if so then you will need to move them to AddOns\art\textures\teamlogos (well from where ever the ended up, to there(despite what matrix says, thats where they go)) HTH

IP:

Hammer
posted March 25, 2002 08:48 PM            
Hi Slayer!
Welcome to the club! One question though. Are you faster then a speeding bullitt, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound?
LOOK! Up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, No it's It's! It's Hammer!

[This message has been edited by Hammer (edited March 25, 2002).]

IP: