Hammer
posted March 20, 2002 02:29 PM            
Get them here:
CTF Maps for Wed.

[This message has been edited by Hammer (edited March 20, 2002).]

IP:

Kevlar
posted March 20, 2002 03:32 PM            
Hey there Hammer, I hope you don't mind but when I downloaded the map pack, I realized that it did not have the folder structure in the zip, which is normally not that big of a deal for maps. But since most the these maps have custom textures and acid/lava spewers and such, not only do they need to be in an addons but they need their associated spewer ents and art files and the like.

So I went ahead and re-compiled the pack and posted it on my site. As apposed to just posting to you about it, I figured I would just go ahead and fix it, so there would be no delays for tonight.
http://www.tm-central.com/ftp/tm_misc/index.htm

Plus CTF Red Oval was in there too, which is a stock map, I went ahead and included it in case it is a modded version.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 20, 2002 06:49 PM            
Kev man, you're awesome.

BTW - What do you do for a living?

Hey Hammer, I know it's late, but can your run TM Stats please? I'm going to try to compile results this time around.

------------------
What are you doing wrong?
Why are you doing it wrong?
Why are you still doing it wrong?
------
<-=+ TEAM MEXEEETO +=->

IP:

peeeto
posted March 20, 2002 06:59 PM         
yeah! CTF tonight baby!!!

IP:

Hammer
posted March 21, 2002 08:09 AM            
Thanks Kev for doing those maps up right. I didn't even realize they needed those ents along with them.
And sorry Mex but I didn't see this post until after the match but I should have known you wanted the log on. In the future I will make sure I have the log activated.
It's just that I have kind of given up on the logging just can't seem to find the time to get everything done. Even with some great scripts I got from WM which clean most of the garbage out of them with just a click. Sorting everything out and all, just takes too much time. I am sure you have noticed I am not even playing as much lately. I am having trouble finding the time for that. And that is what I want to do mostly, is play.
Plus this Norton Virus thing is bugging me. I like to feel safe letting people use my connection to play and right now I don't.

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 21, 2002 09:43 AM            
Hey man, I feel you... however you want to do it, I'm cool.

Last night ROCKED!

------------------
What are you doing wrong?
Why are you doing it wrong?
Why are you still doing it wrong?
------
<-=+ TEAM MEXEEETO +=->

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 21, 2002 10:36 PM            
Ditto.That was some of the best CTF I have ever witnessed.I would like to see a CTF server up all the time.Really fun and a nice break from DM.

IP:

peeeto
posted March 22, 2002 01:48 PM         
usually, i really enjoy CTF, but YOU GUYS KICKED OUR A$$E$

IP: