|
Author Topic:   TM 500 club, for the spammer in all of us!
coax
Administrator
posted March 17, 2002 10:19 PM            
Just located a lot of new cool features an administrator has on the bboard. Thought I'll throw this spam out here for the sharks.

500 Club Members

• =DNX= Matrix 1347
  • Dreamer 849
  • Dudymas 1169
  • GoldAnt_Number1 622
  • JVortex 778
  • Kong 620
  • Kaeto 1352
  • LDA Seumas 517
  • Paranor 691
  • Random Chaos 573
  • Rex R 780
  • SuperUnknown 1523
  • The Weatherman 886
  • coax 2041
  • peeeto 694
  • synack 560
  • A2597

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

[This message has been edited by coax (edited March 17, 2002).]

IP:

BamZipPow
posted March 17, 2002 10:28 PM            
Wow!! Look at all those gamers, uh...I mean spammers. No, I mean oldies. Oops...I meant, posters. yah...that's it! Wonder who the poster child is...?

Hmmm...looks like it's Coax.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 17, 2002 10:35 PM            
Yeah, I was racing to catch up to all the people that were ahead of me. But, the rate of my post never decreased after gaining the lead

I believe its 500+ post to my nearest fellow spammer. And, believe me 200 post difference already seems insurmountable you can imagine 500

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

A2597
posted March 17, 2002 10:59 PM            
Hmm..I need four more post.

err...3 now

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

A2597
posted March 17, 2002 11:05 PM            
hmm...look who has 500 post.

hehehehehhe

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 17, 2002 11:33 PM            
just added you to the list

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 18, 2002 02:16 AM            
coax...you are posting less and less these days so someday I WILL catch you!
I think Matrix should be the poster child.He is the true spammer...just kidding Matrix Must get 519 more posts....Should we have a DDM with only people in the 500 club?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 18, 2002 02:46 AM            
Thats a great idea, anyone else interested?

Most of the heavy posters are never on the servers though. Maybe just have a general 200 minimum. Certainly get the newbies to post more.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

[This message has been edited by coax (edited March 18, 2002).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 18, 2002 10:49 PM            
:P, you may post more than me, but I posy 99.9999999999% spam, eh hehehehe so there!!!*runs off to frag Dudymas with the new super duper aleoper 120 x 1000000000mm shell tank.*

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted March 19, 2002 01:08 AM            
I protest. I had at least a hundred or more and now a search finds only 22 items I posted. I know I said minimalism is my goal, but that is ridiculous. What did you do Coax delete a bunch of my old posts. LOL

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited March 19, 2002).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 19, 2002 01:26 AM            
I've noticed that too. Its just doesn't happen for you. I don't know how to fix it though. RC?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

guido 1
posted March 19, 2002 07:45 AM         
nice , but shouldn't this go in general forum . doesn't seem to be about tm really . i remember being reminded about using the general forum for posts like this .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

peeeto
posted March 19, 2002 08:31 AM         
hee hee! guido caught ya!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 19, 2002 01:39 PM            
Nah, an administrator can do whatever he wants

Plus all those guys play Tread Marks, so how much it's TM related is in the eye of the beholder.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

[This message has been edited by coax (edited March 19, 2002).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 19, 2002 05:55 PM            
Im an Administrator of the A.P.O. (Ants for President Organization.)

*runs off to wreak havoc upon the world of humans* eh ehehehehehehe

Oh and personally, I believe that the TM General form is a General Forum alone, sure we USUALLY talk bout TM in it. But I personally believe its open for topics just like this

-The World shall be spammed to death by telemarketing Ants-

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

BamZipPow
posted March 19, 2002 06:20 PM            
Guess as long as there's something in the thread that relates to the Tread MarksŪ­ game, like the Tread MarksŪ­ title. Looks like the posters that play Tread MarksŪ have been posting in this Tread MarksŪ thread. So it looks like this Tread MarksŪ thread belongs in this Tread MarksŪ forum. If you don't agree with this Tread MarksŪ thought, we can always meet out back in one of the Tread MarksŪ servers... : ]

IP:

guido 1
posted March 19, 2002 06:54 PM         
great, now i don't have to worry about posting in the OTHER general forum .... no one posts their anyway . Guido likes new and improved thread guidlines .... hehehhe .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 19, 2002 07:22 PM            
Hey Coax: If TM posts are acceptable, and we use the keyboard to play TM, is it ok to write a post about Tunnel Carpal Syndrome here?

Sailor, I hit your profile and it says that you've got 200+ posts, I don't know if the problem was temporal.

------------------
What are you doing wrong?
Why are you doing it wrong?
Why are you still doing it wrong?
------
<-=+ TEAM MEXEEETO +=->

IP: