|
Author Topic:   So appart from all the...
=DNX= Matrix
posted March 16, 2002 08:25 PM            
GUIDO BASHING !

anything interesting happening ? everyone tried out my newly released bz map yet hehehe its inteneded for stock tm use as suggested by JVortex many moons ago ... another 4 are on the way if you like my moon map - its the area known as "mount Valoy" at the TerraCreek site on the light side.... pretty spooky stuff

Oh just in case anybody is even mildly interested there top few shots here : http://dnxworld.homestead.com/Modspage.html are of the map i speak of.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited March 16, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted March 16, 2002 08:53 PM            
Guido bashing??? Not. Though I think you were saying that tongue-in-cheek. Anyway, he thread craps with nonsensical and sometimes vulgar comments. So he's taken to task. That's not bashing. That's deserved.

Fun.

Where can we get these (or the one) maps? The detail on the Earth on the horizon is pretty awesome.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited March 16, 2002).]

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted March 17, 2002 02:53 AM            
Try TMMaps. It is posted as of now.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

guido 1
posted March 17, 2002 08:52 AM         
i'm just one of the many that ras loves to hate , this week it's me .... next week .... who knows . so if anyone remarks that sage whines , or implies it ,look out because ras has evidently taken sage under his wing . watch your backs fellas .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

Irascible
posted March 17, 2002 01:58 PM            
Your effort to create a false image of me doesn't change the fact that you're a pathetic, sick individual. I have NEVER taken on anyone in this fashion except you.

Sage has been a catalyst for this discussion. But he has been irrelevant to my points. He is quite capable fighting his own fights. Standing up for moral decency is the one I fight. And thus far, you have been the most vocal rival.

If your wit-well has run dry, just say so. Trying to rally others against me only shows you have nothing of value to say yourself.

Besides that, I'm certain everyone is quite bored with this by now. As am I.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited March 17, 2002).]

IP:

guido 1
posted March 17, 2002 04:05 PM         
WORD .....

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

wolfman
posted March 17, 2002 07:19 PM            
Went to the TM Maps site to find the map and when I go to the BZ Maps part I get the following: "Sorry, but the page or file that you're looking for is not here." Help. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks JT

IP:

KONG
posted March 17, 2002 07:22 PM            
i think it is with the tm maps

scratch that. sailor must be workin on it

get me on icq, i'll send it

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited March 17, 2002).]

IP:

guido 1
posted March 17, 2002 07:49 PM         
the cool , calm , and collected Kong comes thru again ....... woooohoooo . nice goin .

------------------

IP:

KONG
posted March 17, 2002 09:02 PM            
ok gweedo you win. bout time heh? i wont post here anymore. so if anyone needs to leave me a message, post it on one of the other boards. email me or icq me.

later guys

Kong, the fed up killer he he not fun

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 17, 2002 09:17 PM            
There now look what ya gone n done - hope ur happy you looser. I recommend not playing, or talking to me either, im with kong, ive read all i need to - u talk trash and have the moral ineptitude of a fried egg. AND WHATS THAT SMELL ! ya you stink too, take a bath.

WORD.

Kong has every right to be here, and he puts in a lot more effort than you do, and I recon most ppl would back kong also. already we have seen Cell do a bunk after abuse from "somebody" if youre trying to split the community up, youre being quite effective... if not i kindly suggest and reasonably request you leave; or simply dont post unless you have anything of value to say.

right ras ?

IP:

Irascible
posted March 17, 2002 09:23 PM            
WORD!

And

Phew!

For about 5 seconds Matrix, I thought you were talking to me... hehe.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 17, 2002 09:38 PM            
WORD rixy

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted March 19, 2002 12:14 PM            
Well i never! Now you should know that some of these self rightouse people on this bb were not nearly so on the demo. Most have changed name,s for obvious reason,s

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 19, 2002 12:24 PM            
cant account for that since i never had the mp demo... who has changed names bonzo ?

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted March 19, 2002 02:08 PM            
Come on Matrix! You realy want me to name name,s? I don,t care what anyone say,s until they set there selve,s up as mr.nice guy which really sux. But these same people could be the nicest bloke,s you could ever meet so, who know,s.

IP:

guido 1
posted March 19, 2002 07:01 PM         
Kong doesn't know how to take a compliment i guess , jeez . i meant it was cool . how can anyone read anything else into my remarks ???? ya'll need a chill pill .

------------------

IP:

guido 1
posted March 19, 2002 07:17 PM         
BTW i'm not one of the members who hacked Kong off about his maps in a post a few months ago . and i remember a few players , and their language , manners etc. from the 1.01 tm demo days on the ngi server . alot of the players that already had the full game used to come over " cause it's the only server with people on it ". those guy's used to act a fool on the demo server , and then act holy'er than thou on the full game servers . talk about hypocrites .... and yes their still around . kong can get huffy if he wants , but it's not because of what i posted here . he came thru for others here , and that was all i was refering to . damned if i do , and damned if i don't .... what a crock .

------------------

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 19, 2002 07:31 PM            
Man, WHAT THE HELL?

I read the BB fairly frequently, but the most antagonism I've seen is towards Guido! (aside from little rivalries and the flamings towards Sage, etc (which are ok )

Nothing I've seen here warrants asking him to leave... BESIDES.... Matrix, I know you put alot into TM, and it is appreciated (not as much as it should) but that gives you no right to ask someone to leave!

...then again what do I know.

------------------
What are you doing wrong?
Why are you doing it wrong?
Why are you still doing it wrong?
------
<-=+ TEAM MEXEEETO +=->

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 19, 2002 07:55 PM            
So we should just accept kong leaving through the same door cell left through ? I dont wanna see anyone leave, but trash talkers dont have a place in here, were trying to keep it all friendly like. anyways i wont comment further, ive verbalised my thoughts on the issue.

IP:

guido 1
posted March 19, 2002 10:23 PM         
i had nothing to do with cell leaving either . i don't do anything but stick up for myself ...... sorry if it hair lips ya . i reserve the right to defend my position , any time , any where . period .

------------------

IP:

guido 1
posted March 19, 2002 11:05 PM         
matrix unless you haven't noticed , Kong has been mad at other people and said he was leavin before . i can't believe my compliment would cause that . i've had very few words with him , and don't know why he'd be upset with me . alot of other people have dogged him , but your tryin to put the blame on me . maybe cell just got burned out , how the hell would i know . next you'll try to pin that on me as well . these guy's are adults , and i'm not responsible for their stayin or leavin . they make up their own mind .

------------------

IP: