|
Author Topic:   Ras
-DNX-Ni
posted March 15, 2002 08:19 AM            
Out of sheer curiosity, why are most of your recent posts been edited and the writing deleted?!?!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 15, 2002 09:10 AM            
right... and why is Matrix so pissed at you?

------------------
What are you doing wrong?
Why are you doing it wrong?
Why are you still doing it wrong?
------
<-=+ TEAM MEXEEETO +=->

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 15, 2002 11:20 AM            
lets just call it a clash of personalities.

IP:

Irascible
posted March 15, 2002 11:39 AM            
I prefer to call it a "gentlemen's disagreement" (heh, me... a gentleman?) which we have worked out honorably. After all, it takes a refined (*cough*) sense of humor to appreciate my (*gag*) wit. Let's see... that was ten paces at dawn, right Matrix?

BTW Ni, I'm flattered you noticed the alterations. As far as noticing an arguement goes Mex, well - that's just voyeurism .

(My first self-titled thread... "Ras"... sniff... NOT "Ira", like some !@!##!@!@@!! person that can never get it right says... you know who you are! )

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited March 15, 2002).]

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 15, 2002 12:46 PM            
OOOOOOHHHHH....
so you like being called Ira, eh?

huh... sounds like someone's grandfather's name..... not very threatening at all...

but hey, man, if that's what rocks your boat, then so be it, Ira.

------------------
------
<-=+ TEAM MEXEEETO +=->

IP:

Irascible
posted March 15, 2002 12:59 PM            
Crap. Your little bit of tomfoolery is forever going to haunt me. The next time I frag someone once too many times they will say "Thanks, IRA". The next time someone logs on a little cranky it will be. "Hi everyone... and Ira". Noooooooooo! Oh to die a thousand deaths. Jerk!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 15, 2002 01:03 PM            
Mex: Ras likes being called Ras, I couldn't tell if you knew that with you smiley-face.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted March 15, 2002 01:19 PM            
Oh he knows.... boy does he know.... harumph.... He's just messing with my mind....

I'll be doing well in some game and he'll blurt out "IRA!".... at that moment my elbows will slip off the table and my chin slam into the keyboard in "Kramer-esque" (from Seinfeld) fashion.

All in good fun.

IP:

Irascible
posted March 15, 2002 01:26 PM            
Coax,

Is there anyone that has more recent stats like the ones you have here:
http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/ranking.html

There's no use in starting a thread to ask since you're here.

IP:

Paranor
posted March 15, 2002 01:33 PM            
Yeah, I've worked hard losing by 1 frag to ira/ras ( ) in the past few DDM's and I'm curious where he sits now.

------------------
Is that a nuke in your pants or are you just happy to see someone actually playing?
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and D.O.G.-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, Movies and Server Packs here

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 15, 2002 02:53 PM            
5 o'clock pst the stats wil be updated guranteed. Not untill then though, sorry

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 15, 2002 03:41 PM            
Naaah, Ras...
I will not do that. That is an un-decent thing to do, so I won't do it. We're adults here, well, not all of us, but I am and I'm rational, so I'll be reasonable. Don't worry......(should I say Ira and have everyone laugh, or should I say Ras and have everyone wonder if I'm serious or not?.... I know...I'll say nothing at all).

Now I finally have a recourse when I'm irascible with Irascible.

------------------
------
<-=+ TEAM MEXEEETO +=->

IP:

guido 1
posted March 15, 2002 06:50 PM         
quit pickin on Iras . heheheehe. you can pick your freinds ....... you can pick your freinds clothes ...... but you can't pick your freinds NOSE . hehehe ( cough ) hehehe .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 15, 2002 09:25 PM            
All updated just for you Ras. Your in the 8th spot, but it doesn't exist. Also, Paranor took my 4th place seat

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted March 15, 2002 11:12 PM            
Coax,

Judging by the names and lack of dates on some of the info I assume that there a large gaps of info? I'm not complaining. All your efforts are voluntary. But I would imagine I have won at least twice as many DDMs as listed. Oh well... all glory is fleeting... wait... there was no glory... WOW... it REALLY fleeted.

IP:

KONG
posted March 15, 2002 11:27 PM            
quote:
I would Imagine

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited March 15, 2002).]

IP:

guido 1
posted March 16, 2002 12:26 AM         
from the bob dylan song " and the times they are a changin ".

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 16, 2002 12:47 AM            
All information is completely accurate and up to date. If you remember winning more DDMs you should make sure they weren't a modded DDM since those don't count for stats, or that it was a week in which the whole forum had decided in advance not to have it ranked as a ladder. You can view Paranor's site which is also in agreement with my own site. He actually has his own nice ladder system underdevelopment. A link can be found at my site. Just about everyone's link can be found at my site

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted March 16, 2002 01:00 AM            
Ah. I understand a little better. I usually just show up on Sunday with little knowledge of modded vs not ranked vs whatever. I've thought of every Sunday as a DDM - but technically that's not so. Thanks.

Kong?

I also didn't get Guido... but then again I NEVER get Guido... hehe... fun... Irascible the mercy killer... I like pie, but I like pie squared better... damn it - I got fragged again... fun...

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited March 16, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 16, 2002 02:57 AM            
Who calls you Ira...Ira.What nerve Rah sounds too much like a phonetic sound you would see in a dictionary.rocket-rah'kit Ira is a actual name on the other hand.I will be know as PerUnk from now on...hehe(inside joke)

IP:

Karldar
posted March 16, 2002 03:28 AM            
Nah, you need to remove the 'er', Supe-then you'll have a nice new nickname-hehe .

IP:

guido 1
posted March 16, 2002 12:43 PM         
i rast my case . hehehhe .

------------------

IP: