This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Weapons we know and love.
MikeDalmatian
posted March 12, 2002 12:31 PM            
This is a topic of what weapons we love. They are deadly and they assist you in eliminating your unfortunate foes. The weapon I love is the M.R.L. Volley. This big bulky box that sits snug over your turret will rain a hornet's hive of explosive rockets over your enemie's heads. I've taken down the best with this weapon. Name the weaponry you love below. =P

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted March 12, 2002 12:34 PM            
i love the mass driver hahahahaha and matrix is the one that knows why

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted March 12, 2002 12:40 PM            
Plasma uhm gun?

beastly for snipeing , paks a punch , and is ded good for aiming

oh and the 120 , never underestimate your distance from me with the 120 i got someone half way acros the map with a 120 before and i pull off some sweet shots with it i liek to think....huh par hehe

[This message has been edited by Grind_and_Click (edited March 12, 2002).]

IP:

Dreamer
posted March 12, 2002 12:50 PM         
All stock weapons except the flamer - too much damage IMO.

Not to forget the original missile launcher from TMTest1 - unmatched fun. Karldar, I haven't forgotten the challenge.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 12, 2002 12:55 PM            
Call me a Biotch, but i love wasps

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 12, 2002 01:16 PM            
plasma on mondays, MRL on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and the rest of the week any nuke!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

Random Chaos
posted March 12, 2002 03:03 PM            
Tree bomb...especially when playing on the moon level

IP:

Karldar
posted March 12, 2002 03:13 PM            
Ruh-roh...

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 12, 2002 03:35 PM            
MRLs are kings.
No doubt.

------------------
What are you doing wrong?
Why are you doing it wrong?
Why are you still doing it wrong?
------
<-=+ TEAM MEXEEETO +=->

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 12, 2002 03:43 PM            
actually...on fridays a mass driver on the moon or ice world..yeah!!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

Random Chaos
posted March 12, 2002 03:44 PM            
On the moon...I like the 120mm the best - almost guarenteed hit and very long range...

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 12, 2002 03:49 PM            
Plasma Cannon and Dirtball are tied for first

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted March 12, 2002 04:59 PM            
Id say dirtball. I've hit some people with that thing that were a mile away. sit on a hill just right and frag someone that has no idea you there.

------------------
"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

King John 1st
posted March 12, 2002 05:10 PM            
Dirtball, great immobiliser while you calmly frag your victim.

IP:

guido 1
posted March 12, 2002 06:32 PM         
i'll stick up for the lowly ( hehe ) cruise missle , with 6 or more super ammo , shadow is a close second .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

Irascible
posted March 12, 2002 07:27 PM            
Well Par, you gonna call RC a biotch or what?

Dirt Balls will rock your world! I know the feeling I get helplessly waiting for someone to finish me off upside down from the first hit.

I LOVE inflicting that feeling.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 12, 2002 07:33 PM            
Hope ya dont think this cal, bouny tank fragging is in the bz mod - cos its not i got sick of it - i turned the heat and the speed - up a bit - i suggest a new strategy R2 - let the wookie win

IP:

Irascible
posted March 12, 2002 07:46 PM            
Matrix, please to help - your accent is a bit hard to understand:
"Hope ya dont think this cal,"
I hope you don't think this is callous, - ?

"bouny tank fragging is in the bz mod - cos its not"
Bouncy tank fragging is in the Battlezone mod because it's not. - ?

"I just got sick of it."
You barfed. - ?

"i turned up the heat and the speed - up a bit"
I turned the heat and speed up a bit. - ?

"I suggest a new strategy R2 - let the wookie win"
Quote from Star Wars. - ?

To summarize and paraphrase:

""Don't think me a callouse mate, but bouncy tank fragging is in there because it's not. So I turned up the heat, barfed, and got fragged by the hairy beast with much haste.""

LOLOLOL!!! Sorry, you had to be there. I'm in a strange mood.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited January 21, 2004).]

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted March 12, 2002 08:39 PM            
That was good for a laugh Ras. Can you do Grind's messages at all?

------------------
"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

Karldar
posted March 13, 2002 08:27 AM            
Close, Ras, but I think cal is actually some weird slang for excrement(or poop if you like ).

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted March 13, 2002 12:53 PM            
jdiuy fdjufd kd dudhjs dodpgfk mdhsgs
ofdsds. .....hfuid!!! ...jgu ..bjy souy au kemo olii hgft??

jpcvb jalfyu haodf lsj

hguy gh

------------------
Grind n' Click , Lock n' Load

IP:

Paranor
posted March 13, 2002 01:35 PM            
g1 ras! lol

i like mass driver.

and doesn't Karldar like pie? or was that wedding cake?

IP:

guido 1
posted March 13, 2002 08:03 PM         
yep paranor , he likes pie . but is it pie squared ????? maybe the square root of all evil ...... heheheheheee . at least being married he's in the same boat as the rest of us poor sods . ( quick start the pumps there's water comin in the boat ). as kev finds and puts on 2 life preservers and jumps overboard ...... not realizing it's only a drill ...... hehehehehehe .... fun .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 17, 2002 12:34 AM            
Hmmmmmm, well, making stuff meet here, doesn't it all depend on moods? Sometimes I'm in the mood to just collect 50 airstrikes, wait for a guy to get a shadow, and then put that shadow about 600 meters below ground zero. Other days, it's cruises, nukes, and grenades against campers. Other days, I just collect thousands of wasps and just make everyone smoke, and not kill them..... that's the most fun. Waiting for someone to almost get a kill, and they have an unfair advantage, so-to-speak, and just sniping the guy with a dirtball, watching them flip and then the guy who was burning then burns them... and then the fight is so much more fun! It's especially good to get 150 shadow keeper and then give it to an AI. But then again, this is my own horrible stratedgy. I so much enjoy just making people laugh at others, then getting them. I just have that major pet-peeve "I got more frags than you"! Kinda like I.Q. testing, or microsoft beating java... the thought of it being a significant statement in anyway just annoys the !@$%)~@*$%~@+_ out of me. And so I go against it.... well. I'm sort of the anti-nuke of the fragging/offensive world. I like to stay about two meters out of radar near flags of enemies, and just steal it when they go offensive then run as far as possible with it from them so no one gets anywhere for hours, then I suicide, run back to their base and steal the flag again before they return because they wouldn't suicide and start all over again, mwahahahahhaha. It just satisfies that inner-self, so-to-speak. Anyone else catching my vibes (without using a mitt!!!, you dirty cheaters *points at ucky, sage, and peeeeto*)

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 18, 2002 10:19 PM            
Hehehehehehe, LAST POST CALL! You can't beat me! Or does anyone remember this sorta spammin'?

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2