|
Author Topic:   Team Fragging!!!!!!!!!
Sage
posted March 12, 2002 02:11 AM            
All though it is kinda neat to have team-damage and fragging. It's not fun when players do it deliberately, which is what this player by the name of Gunner has been doing to me. Two nights-ago while I was playing on the LDA server. I was trying to team-frag a player (victom) with Gunner. Welllll, as we were shooting, I noticed that he hit me a few times. But I just thought that he had missed the target and hit me by mistake. But later on that night I noticed that he was actually trying to frag me. I later on decied to switch teams.

Last night while I was playing, he joined the LDA server and once again tried to frag me which he had already done once. Well this time I shot back and managed to frag him, then I called him an A$$. Ras, said that I should try to be more friendly-gammer-like. But then I told him what he had been doing.
Then Gunner called me and A-Hole and (I believe) a peace of sh_t. But I just ignored him. Anyway, I think that team fragging should be tak'n off the LDA server. As well as him(if you know what I mean).

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

Irascible
posted March 12, 2002 03:20 AM            
-

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited March 15, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 12, 2002 04:03 AM            
Star Trek 2 - Wrath of Kahn

Ah yes the motara nebula must get me one of those lol - bugger knows where ill keep it though HAHahaha ! cool film - i preferred 4 for the sheer comedy though.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited March 12, 2002).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 12, 2002 04:13 AM            
I'm surprised Grind_and_click hasn't mentioned me team fragging him earlier today. Sorry Grind did it half on purpose and half on accident. I sort of didn't think my randmill was going to get that near to you

I would say leave team frag on. Sage your good enough to mop the floor with any newbie anyways so I'm not sure what the problem is. Generalizing what Ras said though, we should all be above such things.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted March 12, 2002 04:27 AM            
-

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited March 15, 2002).]

IP:

Rex R
posted March 12, 2002 05:03 AM            
yepper fragging your team mates(yes I think its silly, you don't get scores for them. maybe if you got neg scores like you do for alt k'ing...)

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted March 12, 2002 05:14 AM            
Did you ever stop to think that maybe a new person does not know that when someone's name is in green that they are on your team? This has happened to me a couple of times. I just told the new person that you dont shoot people on your team and people in green are on your team and it seems to stop them.

There was one time were a new guy and myself were working on someone and he drove right into my plasma ball shot. He got all pissed and starting shooting at me. Instead of blowing my top I just let it go and he was fine the rest of the time.

Just a little food for thought. I'd say leave it on. It makes sure you aim a little better to prevent hitting your team mate and it also adds a little fun. When need be.

------------------
"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

guido 1
posted March 12, 2002 08:05 AM         
it happens , np , just a reaction . especially in a hot DDM .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

Paranor
posted March 12, 2002 08:10 AM            
This topic coming from the same guy that was purposely shooting at me last night (while on his team) because "he wasted his ammo" or something like that. Still didn't get an explanation of that one.

------------------
Is that a nuke in your pants or are you just happy to see someone actually playing?
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and D.O.G.-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, Movies and Server Packs here

IP:

Kevlar
posted March 12, 2002 08:10 AM            
Why, I knoooow this ship like the back of my hand... Bing!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 12, 2002 08:37 AM            
"Gracie is pregnant" - SSSSCCCCRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH !

IP:

Vlad
posted March 12, 2002 09:01 AM            
quote:
This topic coming from the same guy that was purposely shooting at me last night (while on his team) because "he wasted his ammo" or something like that. Still didn't get an explanation of that one.

... or the time he killed me (his teammate) while I was guarding our flag with a Shadow. Reason: "I wanted it"

IP:

Paranor
posted March 12, 2002 12:00 PM            
Nice.

IP:

Kevlar
posted March 12, 2002 12:41 PM            
ST4:
Double Dumb-@$$ on you!!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 12, 2002 12:57 PM            
ST4:
Name: Checkov, Pavel ..... Rank ... AD-MI--REL !

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted March 12, 2002 12:59 PM            
well coax i dont think im quite that way inclined
and i only complain when its needed

is that a ramdrill on your tank? or are u just angry to see me

------------------
Grind n' Click , Lock n' Load

IP:

Sage
posted March 12, 2002 02:44 PM            
Well Vlad. It was different when I blasted you. We where playing CTF and the opposing team flag was being highly gaurded. And the (only) way anbody could have gotten close anuff to get it was with a SK or a nuke.

------------------

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 12, 2002 03:29 PM            
cheezy.....

------------------
What are you doing wrong?
Why are you doing it wrong?
Why are you still doing it wrong?
------
<-=+ TEAM MEXEEETO +=->

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 12, 2002 03:52 PM            
News Flash:Gunner is not new.He played quite a bit a year or more ago.Have been seeing new names everytime I play.

IP:

Vlad
posted March 12, 2002 04:26 PM            
quote:
Well Vlad. It was different when I blasted you. We where playing CTF and the opposing team flag was being highly gaurded. And the (only) way anbody could have gotten close anuff to get it was with a SK or a nuke.

Don't want to start a whine-fest here...

But you may want to consider this little thing called "asking". Heck, if you said something like "going on attack, can I have the shadow?", I probably would have death wished so you could get it.

Killing your teammates is LESS acceptable in CTF than in DM, actually.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 12, 2002 05:07 PM            
It's hard to beat the logic of Paranor, I usually just try to agree with him

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

guido 1
posted March 12, 2002 06:40 PM         
you guy's shouldn't play so rough , or someones gonna start cryin .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

Paranor
posted March 12, 2002 08:29 PM            

------------------
Is that a nuke in your pants or are you just happy to see someone actually playing?
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and D.O.G.-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, Movies and Server Packs here

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited March 12, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited March 12, 2002).]

IP:

Sage
posted March 12, 2002 10:15 PM            
actually that would have been dumb Vlad. The our team would loose a frag. Not to say your dumb. Also, this guy speaks pretty good english (AND) I told him I was on his team.

------------------

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted March 16, 2002 02:42 AM            
Perhaps we should put uo a server for Adults only so that all us uncouth and godless son,s could say and do as we please.

IP: