|
Author Topic:   The Community Mod Project
coax
Administrator
posted March 10, 2002 04:02 PM            
The other thread is way to long, and itís hard for me to find anything. I was thinking we could compile a list of what people's mods are so there isnít duplication. Mine is a simple one that changes the zodiac stock 120mm to a mass driver.

Name: Mod

• coax: change stock 120mm on zodiac to mass driver.
  • Kevlar: The Holy Hand Grenade!

[This message has been edited by coax (edited March 10, 2002).]

IP:

Kevlar
posted March 10, 2002 04:43 PM            
Well even though I have not started it yet.

Mine will be the modification of the Grenade launcher.

[1] It will be called... "The Holy Hand Grenade!"
    [2] It will fire 3 shots.
    [3] The pickup sound will be "Thou Shall Count to 3"
    [4] When fired the sound "One... Two... Four... Throw it.", will play.
    [5] It will not travel very far before producing a ''very, very '' small scale nuke explosion.
    [6] Good for lobbing into crowds, or killing saber toothed rabbits.

• Kevlar: The Holy Hand Grenade!

Plus I have two tanks but I cannot guarantee they will be ready in time. Liquid Stealth and Lance.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 10, 2002 09:10 PM            
1...2...5!!! (3 sir...)..right...3!!!!!!!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

Kevlar
posted March 10, 2002 10:14 PM            
Yeah that's the one, lol.

IP:

Rex R
posted March 11, 2002 01:32 AM            
lets see, I've got a new missile and a camaro tank. was chatting with jv last nite, he was wondering why all of sudden everyone had ent questions...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 11, 2002 01:53 AM            
Id like to make a IRASSABLE Kiler, cos nothing ive got to fire at him finishes im off EVER ! Even a flower in the face ! (well wasps maybe but thats all) Whatever is the trick lets him survive every single assault, and blow me if he doesnt land on the shadow soon as it arrives too. Statisticly as he said its open for anyone - but hell theres a definate pattern of luck there.

And what the hell is the point of landing in a repair just after u died and needed it 10 seconds ago ! most annoying ! - is there a way to stop ppl spawning on top of each other too ?

I know minge minge moan moan whine whine but honestly im pig sick of the times i die cos of these damn bugs.

(not that ras is a bug im just whining...) lol.

IP:

Irascible
posted March 11, 2002 03:51 AM            
You had me worried for a moment there. Lucky for me you're making an IRASSABLE Kiler and not an Irascible killer. Phew!

(Now I imagine a long and nonsensical editorial reply from Guido may follow... hehe... )

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 11, 2002 11:18 AM            
LMAO typo lol bad call on my part ! lol check out the time of posting - past 6am my time man lol - even I at that time start to get a blurred keyboard and yes i still think microsoft should release a patch to cure it LOL

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 11, 2002 04:30 PM            
I don't like this idea of saying what you plan to do.Kinda ruins the suprise Who cares if someone else does the same mod as you.We'll look at the mods before they are published and see if some are identicle.In that case all we have to do in get a pesron the change the mesh and maybe the fire rate or angle and you have a different mod.Keep your mod ideas seceret unless you need help or want to brag or something.

IP: