|
Author Topic:   MexMayemTime 2CTF
Hammer
posted March 06, 2002 11:46 AM            
Hey,
I just set this server up for the CTF tonight. It is HammerTime 2 with all stock CTF maps = MexMayhemTime 2. Hope it's fun!
As usual I'll make it if I can but I can't promise I'll be there.

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted March 06, 2002 12:11 PM            
good call hammer rokin stuff =)

------------------
Grind n' Click , Lock n' Load

IP:

Kevlar
posted March 06, 2002 12:16 PM            
Hey, Hammer I noticed the mods, are they all SSO or will we need a download. I saw bazooka and it's not SSO so a d'load would be needed, unless its a new SSO version?

Nice though... I was getting a 90 ping. Almost like playing single player.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 06, 2002 02:10 PM            
Thanks Hammer.

------------------
What are you doing wrong?
Why are you doing it wrong?
Why are you still doing it wrong?
------
<-=+ TEAM MEXEEETO +=->

IP:

guido 1
posted March 06, 2002 07:27 PM         
so which server are we supposed to use ???? i thought killer had his up also . jeez .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 06, 2002 07:30 PM            
Read, and you shall find your answers.

------------------
------
<-=+ TEAM MEXEEETO +=->

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 06, 2002 09:40 PM            
Too many mods.Too many way powerful mods.Too many way powerful mods mixed with CTF.Wasn't really fun at all.Maybe the next timne we mix mods and CTf it should contain mods that levels everything on the map?Whatever happened to Weatherman's setup?Increased the weight of the nuke,material bomb,cmissles and thats all that was needed to make flag hoggers disappear.

IP:

Hammer
posted March 07, 2002 12:43 AM            
Yeah I just changed the Hammertime 2 server to use only CTF maps. And I had been adding so many different mods to Hammertime 2 that I am not really sure what's in it. Tonight I joined the action for a short time and ended up with a weapon I have never used before something called the "artillery something or other". I didn't really know how to use it. Seems to shoot long range, a pea size projectile comes out but I never saw it explode. I did get Grind and Click with it once I think.
I did notice the terrain was pretty deformed if I find some time I'll try and set up a proper modded server for the CTF matches.

IP:

Kevlar
posted March 07, 2002 12:59 AM            
That's Rex's Artillery Gun. It does shoot long range and will take out a few city blocks... Big Nuke Explosion...

I once pointed it up hill at Ras and some of my team mates in a CTF, at the time I had no idea what it did, and blew the top of the hill off. Oddly it only killed Ras. That was back when I first started playing.

Works good in CTF, you sit at your own flag and blow up the enemy flag base.

------------------
TM-Central.com

[This message has been edited by Kevlar (edited March 07, 2002).]

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 07, 2002 09:45 AM            
Yeah, the weapons do get kinda cheap, but hey, every once in a while, you let it all hang out, you know?

Hammer, I reccommend the Mod-picker application for your servers.....that should do the trick.

------------------
------
<-=+ TEAM MEXEEETO +=->

IP: