|
Author Topic:   DCTF
Irascible
posted February 27, 2002 10:02 PM            
"WHAT YOU NEED IS THE TEAM-SPIRITED DCTF"

When one team completely dominates another, the LAST thing I need is team-spirited DCTF.... unless of course it's MY team that's dominating.

Seriously though, may I suggest a conscious effort to even the teams out talent wise when they appear lop-sided? That was my first DCTF in a while - so maybe it's been addressed and/or no one cares. Maybe I'm just a crybaby (the person behind me says "What do you mean 'maybe'?").

When the teams are uneven in number maybe we could put better players on the smaller numbered team.

???

BTW, from all the posts I've seen - I thought Mexindian "spear-headed" the effort. So where were you Mex? Or is it the "Matrix/Weatherman/(and others)-organizes-so-much-that-he-doesn't-play" syndrome?

IP:

Neo
posted February 28, 2002 12:54 AM            
lol

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 28, 2002 02:29 AM            
They/I do so much we forget theres a game out there

Although I've been slacking

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

[This message has been edited by coax (edited February 28, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 28, 2002 03:58 AM            
Hehe...you were talking about lop-sided teams during the game when it was 4 VS 3...Either way you lok at it 4 vs 3 and 3 v 4 has the same lop-sidedness I know you hate losing but its bound to happen from time to time Don't take it seriously...all in good humor

I normally don't pay attention who's on what team or ever hit the tab button so if you think me or someone else should move just say something and I'm sure I'd(they'd)move for ya.I just enjoy playing the game.I think I've only been really pissed a few times playing during a DDM when I'm real close to winning(like 28 frags) and I get in a slump or a period of extreme bad luck then some sucker sneaks up and takes the game.In fact I broke my keyboard drawer on one such occasion by slamming my fists down on it

IP:

MexIndian
posted February 28, 2002 08:42 AM            
easy killer (not the player killer)! Don't go breaking that fire-button-finger... what a pity that would be.....

sorry for my tardiness.... I was working till late last night. I got my frags in tho (all 3 of them).

Your point was noted ras.when playing I'll try to keep it mixed up.

------------------
Quarter-Mexican, Quarter-Indian, Quarter- fragging extravaganza,
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!
:) <- This is a smiley.

>-TEAM MEXEEETO-<

IP: