|
Author Topic:   Dalmatian Performance Parts.
=DNX= Dalmatian
posted February 25, 2002 12:17 PM            
Having trouble finding parts for your new or used assault vehicle? Need to fill in the liquid that driped from your liquid vehicle? Come to Dalmatian Performance parts where you'll find a wide selection of utilities and parts for your vehicle. Upgrade that old 120mm with a big 190 long range, it'll add the bang for your bucks. Have an old carburated vehicle? Upgrade to Dalmatian's four barrel double carburator to speed up that flow of fuel and add some horses to your hosses. Sick of those old nuke missiles with the poor excuse for a guidance system? Take a look at what we have, satelite guided nukes that drop the missile down the barrel of the enemy's gun. Hi quality with low prices, that's the dalmatian way. =P

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted February 25, 2002 12:25 PM            
i need a refill on my falcon the left side went flat the other day and also i need a high output card 4 bbl dual line double pumper also need some NOS to get away from those much faster tanks (ex: vlad,superunknown and of course tiggs airstrike buddy) do you have all them preformance parts Dalmatain ?

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 25, 2002 12:55 PM            
LOL - i could do with a top of of good clan members who actually play lol - any ideas lol

*Cough !

btw thats not a personal skit - many didnt turn up for the tourney - not a good show at all.

IP:

MexIndian
posted February 25, 2002 01:31 PM            
Dalmation is strictly in mechanics.

If you wanna buy people, then that's my block, but I don't know if they can play treadmarks. You could try teaching them.
Helluva good backrub tho! Cheap! Discount price, only for you.

*No wetland vegetation was harmed in the making of this spast (spammy post).

------------------
Quarter-Mexican, Quarter-Indian, Quarter- fragging extravaganza,
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!
:) <- This is a smiley.

>-TEAM MEXEEETO-<

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted February 25, 2002 04:47 PM            
I know i could use a back-up alarm.

------------------
LOOK MA.....NO FRAGS
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted February 26, 2002 01:17 PM            
Goku, I could sell you a educational document on knowing how to start sentences with a capital letter and some type of punctuational mark. In some games, people ignore the ones who like to say "Who r u" instead of "Who are you?". Just a tip. =P

IP:

MikeDalmatian
posted February 27, 2002 12:21 PM            
Oh and about that part of needing good players who participate. I quit =DNX= and this is my new name now. I'm involved with more than one game and that's the reason I'm not around much. See you all later.

IP:

Kevlar
posted February 27, 2002 01:05 PM            
Wow. I play three other games.
And your point is....

[BWL]Kevlar

[This message has been edited by Kevlar (edited February 27, 2002).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 27, 2002 01:11 PM            
Ya don't need to 'leave' anything... besides you paid for TM so may as well play it.<<(full stop)

But I play a few games too and Kavlar has a point. How long were you in DNX for?

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 27, 2002 02:40 PM            
If you check the posts month before last you will see that you were removed from membership for non participation.

As i recall you sent me mail at the time asking back in to which I said sure np - as long as you actually play the game lol....

Chill m8 no big loss - hope youre enjoying other games. You know the normal fare in dnx is that when a dnx member gets a new game that has potential, he starts recruiting in it and adds members helping to grow dnx ... but then theres always those who dont have the forsight to see that expansion rather than going it alone, is a good thing.

The moral to this story : cant loose what you never had in the first place.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted February 27, 2002 04:24 PM            
Good to see ya around Dalmation!! Coolness... Hope to see you on the servers again sometime.

IP:

MikeDalmatian
posted February 28, 2002 09:43 AM            
I didn't pay for anything. =P Goku burned me a copy back when I didn't have the type of computer that could even run Tread Marks. =P

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 28, 2002 01:07 PM            
Oh dear *shakes head* steeling from LDA.... Goku ?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 28, 2002 01:44 PM            
Thats it Goku, your fired.

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted February 28, 2002 01:50 PM            
WTF. My brother had TM, a cd burner and only lives 5 blocks away. With all that I bought my own copy of TM. *loads up on air strikes waiting for Goku to log onto server*

IP:

MexIndian
posted February 28, 2002 03:33 PM            
right! I got into TM with a ripped copy, but because I figured the game was worthy, I bought the game. Giving people money for their effort is a blessing and the highest complement... and like everything else, what goes around comes around.

besides... this isn't like stealing from Virgin or Microsoft or anything... be aware man.

------------------
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!

>-TEAM MEXEEETO-<

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted February 28, 2002 08:23 PM            
who what when what all im ganna hurt him (m ike meet my 240 mm)

------------------

IP:

MikeDalmatian
posted March 01, 2002 09:22 AM            
Goku's copy of Tread Marks is burned as well. o.o Alot of us were brought to Tread Marks via burned copy. o.o

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted March 01, 2002 09:30 AM            
my copy is not burnt i bought mine from a yardsale

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 01, 2002 10:30 AM            
yardsale lol - why do i think this hole is getting deeper ! lol

IP:

MexIndian
posted March 01, 2002 10:59 AM            
Hey... i started on a burned copy too. it's ok.... that's the way we get down now-a-days. But this isn't Quake, or some other billion-dollar ordeal. Man you can actually chat with the people partially responsible for the game!
Show some appreciation and respect, no?

------------------

>-TEAM MEXEEETO-<

IP: