|
Author Topic:   Time Warner Cable, dirty.
=DNX= Dalmatian
posted February 25, 2002 09:55 AM            
My cable company is ripping me off but they're the best when it c omes to the internet and that's why I'm not ditching them. I'll be back as soon as I can. I'm going to go Arab Terrorist on them if they don't stop being p*!@ks.

IP:

ARAGON
posted February 25, 2002 07:03 PM            
What problem(s) are you having? I have Time Warner cable and its been "boss" in regards to QOS. They have tried to scam some more coin from a few people I know, but luckily I was there to outwit them. Whats up?

------------------
Ain't nothin' but a TM thang baby, three-low-down brothers goin' fraggin....
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and D.O.G. -Aragon.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted February 27, 2002 12:03 PM            
They shut my cable internet service off and my cable service. I have no TV or internet. We called and they said they never got our bill. They came and took my cable modem and then they turn around and say "Oh, it's on the desk, sorry." We have to pay extra just so those bastards will turn the damn service back on and they're going to make us wait a long ass time until they turn it on. They're stupid as hell.

IP:

The Challenge Maker
posted February 27, 2002 06:27 PM         
have you tried the better business bureau or just go down there and raise hell?

------------------

IP:

MikeDalmatian
posted February 28, 2002 10:10 AM            
I'm geting my cable back saturday hopefully. Complaining to them is basicly a waist of time but all I care for is my internet connection. And geting wrid of Fuse Net after. -.-

IP:

Paranor
posted February 28, 2002 12:12 PM            
Do you have DSL ability? If so, call up TimeWarner and say "gimme my cable tomorrow or I'm getting DSL."

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted February 28, 2002 01:53 PM            
Yeah, what he said!!!

------------------
LOOK MA.....NO FRAGS
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP: