|
Author Topic:   sun.2/24 1st DDM start time 3:oopm. EST.
guido 1
posted February 23, 2002 09:54 AM         
The start time for the 1st DDM will be 3 pm. EST. and the 2nd at the usual 8 pm. EST. Paranor has advised he can host at these times , his exact word was " yepper " the server should be up about 1 pm EST. thanks to all with their timely input , and a BIG thanks to Paranor for putting up the server at the earlier time . if all goes well we should be able to have 3 pm as the standard start time for the 1st DDM on as regular a basis as the 2nd at 8 pm . sounds good . ( look ma no votes , or complicated forms to fill out . ) hhehe ..... FRAG ON .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted February 23, 2002 04:12 PM            
N1 guido, apprieciat the input you have given in gettin this up, that,s me and quite a few other euro player,s. Now all you got to do is join the dog clan. WHA HAE.

IP:

guido 1
posted February 23, 2002 04:37 PM         
thanks Bonzo , all i did was watch what the euro players were sayin about a start time , and how many of us here in the states that wouldn't play many DDM's if we had to wait till 1 am. GMT to play . that say's dedication to the game to me . i look forward to a good turnout for the 3 pm EST. DDM and lets have a fun match .if most like this time we can make it as regular as the 8 pm EST. DDM . heheheehehe .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP: