full thread here : /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001877.html

Details :
Heres how things should run.
- 23rd Feb 2002
- 5pm EST to 1am EST (6hrs)

- DMF Registered players only will collect score

The following games are valid for scores:

DM / CTF / RACE
Using Any Mod Pack where agreed by all players.

1 vs 1 LW (scored for each player)
1 vs 2 CL (score for represented clans)
2 vs 2 LW (score for team players)
2 vs 2 CL (score for represented clans)

FFA - Free for All (score for players only regardless of teams)

Teams - (scored for CLAN ONLY) so please make sure you are on your clan team.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KNOW BEFORE A MATCH WHICH COLOUR/TEAM YOU ARE ON.

All scores are by FINAL SCREENSHOT ONLY

In the event of a dispute run the game log through the BWL Analyser. Please ensure any mods are tested before tha game - and please turn off any IM / EMAIL programs (icq/aol/msn etc) that could cause pingspikes.

ALL Screenshots have 48 hours to be sent to [ score@dianetix.freeserve.co.uk ] Screens received after that point will NOT be accepted.

Any server (purpose setup is better). would like to see storm mod, mining mods and bz demo in use.

this Tourney will be the first stage of a CLAN KNOCKOUT TREE so please make sure you have as many atendees as possible for the time period and arranged games.

At the same time were holding a strat tourney in BZ, so if you have BZ you can attend that too, send me an email for more detailsor visit the bz strat page at the DMF - [ www.dmf.filetap.com ]

Best of luck and we hope the master server keeps up this time

Get some practice guys - 6hrs of Mayhem this way commeth

------------------------------------- www.dnxworld.com www.dmf.filetap.com
-------------------------------------
Event sponsored by Cyberspace Live Radio at LVRocks.com and DX Sector One Mods.

NOTE : Clans / Players NOT signed up before the tourney begins CANNOT COLLECT A SCORE FOR THEIR EFFORTS.

Best of luck peeps

Matrix.

PS - if theres people on a server when you go to play - best to find an empty one - people not registered wont collect score.

If you want to "hang out", chat and take turns in games, why not chill out in the DMF Chatroom - its fully Java Enabled with file transfer utilities, Moderator transfer and a whole slew of sounds n actions - The roomname is already setup, so just put in as your name "DMF Yournamehere" and click Connect. You can use the chatroom as a central chat area while fights are going on if youve never tried it before trust me its fun

L8R !

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted February 23, 2002 12:11 PM            
ummmm Matrix, 5 to 1 is 8 hours.

------------------
LOOK MA.....NO FRAGS
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

guido 1
posted February 23, 2002 12:46 PM         
my alter ego will be attending in my stead . hehehehe . woooof woooof .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 23, 2002 04:19 PM            
Well..not go out of town now.So see you guys on the servers.Still have to work tonight though

IP:

Kevlar
posted February 23, 2002 04:28 PM            
Um... what server?

It's a half hour away and I don't see any mention of it in the Multiplayer list.

IP:

guido 1
posted February 23, 2002 04:41 PM         
i looked earlier and didn't see it either . no one even mentioned who was hosting the server . oh well i'll check now and see if it's up .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

Kevlar
posted February 23, 2002 04:53 PM            
Nevermind... I see Matrix comment from above.

quote:

PS - if theres people on a server when you go to play - best to find an empty one - people not registered wont collect score.

I guess someone should just pick a server, maybe LDA's

IP:

Kevlar
posted February 23, 2002 05:03 PM            
Where do I find out if my clan is registered for the tourney?

For some reason I can't find the list of registered ppl/clans for the tourney, on the dmf.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 23, 2002 08:31 PM            
Type in the dmf url - click treadmarks - (page opens) look up top left at MAIN SITE LINKS... one says Message Board, tye other says Clans & Players - each clan has a logo which takes you to their page and a droplist of the registered members. blow that is a list of lonewolves who have registered but have no affiliation - if you cant find your name do dont get a score - simple as dat

IP:

Kevlar
posted February 23, 2002 09:25 PM            
Oh I knew about your clan listing page. But there is no reference on your Genesis Tourney notice banner of how to get to that list, or even a ''sign up here'' link, then I would have figured it out when it took me there. Mo than likely.

Anyhoo, I listed the tourney on the TMC (short for Tm-Central)

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 23, 2002 10:59 PM            
You dont need to sign up for the tourney m8 - DMF members are automatically included - for non members theres a link that says "JOIN DMF TODAY" top left - and on the tourney section theres an image and date of the Genesis with new date - and a link to the full details thread here - full details are also on the DMF Tourneys forum

The motto : seek and ye shall find

Main page links are right at the top of the page - site links are down the left as are the community links followed by tools and programs, affiliates etc - news down the middle

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited February 23, 2002).]

IP:

Kevlar
posted February 23, 2002 11:42 PM            
That sure is a good motto for the web user.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 24, 2002 12:58 AM            
Google and ye shall find perhaps LMAO !

oh coax if u read ths - ive added your .net site to the community section on DMF.

Anyone got a new pic yet ?

IP:

guido 1
posted February 24, 2002 03:21 AM         
man this sucks big time , so now we find out that super and coax are the winner when no onehad a chance to participate , so much for the BIG event . no notice , no mention of the server , no nothin . this event sucks . and we don't need people like this at the 1 st DDM on sunday . and if they show blow them to hell and back .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 24, 2002 04:07 AM            
What are you talking about Guido?What did coax and I win?Must have missed something......I'll declare war on the D.o.G.S anyway just for spite....muhahhhahahahahahhahahahahaha

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 24, 2002 10:27 AM            
Guido ole buddy ole chum:

1- Youre not registered DMF to play DMF Tournies anyway unless you joined a listed clan, if you did then bitch at the clan leader since its their job to keep the dmf members list upto date via email - If we dont know youre in a clan how can we score you ?

2- The date was set as Feb 23rd in a post on this forum dated JANUARY 26th (one months notice) - And the news has been on the DMF Treadmarks page for just as long.

3- Nobody had chance to participate ??? Where u get that tosh from ? - 16 people played spanning 4 clans (and one lonewolf) in addition 9 unregistered players were there who unfortunately do not collect score (but we hope they enjoyed the proceedings anyway) - so actually m8 : 25 ppl played overall; and as i write this reply ive only had the scores in from tiggs - there may have been more games.

4- The NEWS thread about the tourney was kept at the top of the LDA forum since it was started on Jan 22nd : /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001877.html

---[ Can i stress again ]--- If you dont read you dont find out, dont blame me : the information has been there for 4 weeks.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited February 24, 2002).]

IP:

Kevlar
posted February 24, 2002 11:46 AM            
Questions!

1) What are we talking about??? Did Super and Coax win something overnight?

2) Is guido a member of Clan [D.O.G.]?

3) Matrix... What's tosh?

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

guido 1
posted February 24, 2002 12:54 PM         
oh well theres alway's sunday .

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 24, 2002 01:51 PM            
Questions!
1) What are we talking about??? Did Super and Coax win something overnight?

-------- Not to my knowing.

2) Is guido a member of Clan [D.O.G.]?

-------- I wondered about that with his forum sig - but his name isnt on the dog site or the dmf dog members list.

3) Matrix... What's tosh?

-------- Uk slang, my appologies, means "rubbish" its london based lingo i think.

IP: