|
Author Topic:   Sunday 2/24 1st DDM start time suggestions
guido 1
posted February 21, 2002 07:01 PM         
Hammer and i concur on an earlier start time for the 1st DDM of around 3 pm est. this will alow the euro players a time in their time zone of about 8 or 9 pm. GMT . and allow those who want to play both DDM's a much needed breather between matches . i don't know about you guy's , but it's hard to convince my wife about playing almost 4 hours in a row , thats why i didn't make the 8 pm , plus i was a little burnt out with only 1/2 hour before the 8 pm. start . lets try to get the time setup and make sure it will work for Paranor ( or whoever will be hosting ) so anyone want to try 3 pm. est for the 1st DDM ????

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 21, 2002 10:40 PM            
think I'll stick to the normal DDM then! I guess I have to! will everyone wait about conlcuding the times of DDM til we get enough results from par's availability form??? then we'll make the most suitable times for everyone!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

guido 1
posted February 22, 2002 07:47 AM         
i thought the availability form was for the 2vs2 matches you know like supercoax vs. mexpeeto etc. not the DDM's . if i'm incorrect then let me know . i can alway's play at 8 pm est . just thought we could get more people playin in both with an earlier start time for the 1st ddm . some of the euro players thought that even 6 pm est was too early as the time in europe would be about 11 or 12 pm . and with summer comin , even later than that with the daylight saving time change .

------------------

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 22, 2002 09:31 AM            
it'll stll help!!! what do all the euro players think?

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted February 22, 2002 06:24 PM            
I have asked THE CAD, KJ 1st, RED DOG what time they would prefer and we agree that 8gmt would be the best time for us.

IP:

guido 1
posted February 22, 2002 07:28 PM         
ok , that would be ( correct me if i'm wrong ) @ 3 pm . EST . sounds good so far , we need to wrap this up and see if Paranor can have the DDM server up by say 1 pm EST . can anyone get in contact with him and verify ????? i think he checks the board regularly , but if anyone can email him , so much the better . to be safe i'll post a new topic to get his attention . thanks for the quick response .

------------------

IP: