|
Author Topic:   Help with Game Pad :(
wolfman
posted February 20, 2002 06:28 PM            
I have had to do an entire rewrite of my pc due to miscellaneous and numerous problems. I now have a Logitech WingMan Rumblepad and I am trying to figure out how to get it to work correctly in Tread Marks. Any help would be appreciated and the more detail the better. Thanks in advance. JT

IP:

KONG
posted February 20, 2002 08:32 PM            
I have one as well, never could get the axis' set correctly. Not enough patience i guess.

------------------
"What we have here, is a failure to communicate!" KongsBigA$$-Site

IP:

wolfman
posted February 20, 2002 08:54 PM            
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
lol what controller do you use then or did you get it to play mostly decent in tm. thanks

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 20, 2002 09:13 PM            
i had a similar prob with a cyborg 3d ... gave in in the end - pointless.

ps wolfman- have registered u on the dmf as requested.

IP:

wolfman
posted February 20, 2002 09:23 PM            
thanks on the registering. Any recommendations for a system friendly game pad lol Can't do a million type keys at the same time - hence my need for a game pad Thanks

IP:

KONG
posted February 20, 2002 09:50 PM            
actually now that i think about it, I did get it set up once. dont use the wingman setup interface. use the setup in TM game options. I just used trial and error. i'll try again this weekend. if you dont get it by then.

IP:

wolfman
posted February 21, 2002 11:13 PM            
I have got it half way where i want it - have to use both joysticks - want to be able to use just the d pad lol thanks for the advice still trying for the dpad though jt

IP: