|
Author Topic:   Attn:Euro TM players
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 17, 2002 11:24 PM            
How was the experimental time?Do you want it earlier?Need some feedback from you guys.And say what time you would like to have it if you were unhappy with the 6est DDM.Thanks
Also I think coax needs to know who won.

IP:

KONG
posted February 17, 2002 11:26 PM            
hee hee

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 18, 2002 03:50 AM            
Bump

IP:

Robo Jaws
posted February 18, 2002 04:57 AM            
The start time was fine for me, there was a good turn out.
And a fraging time was had by all

------------------
TM Tank drivers licence applied for

[This message has been edited by Robo Jaws (edited February 18, 2002).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 18, 2002 09:53 AM            
Well after bad episodes with awry pot noodles I couldn't stay for long but it did seem a good time and a good turn out!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted February 18, 2002 11:41 AM            
It,s had to be better because it was earlier but it was still an 11.00pm start. could we not have a start time earlier still. I don,t want to sound like i,m making wave,s but it was still to late for a lot of player,s and we do not have many euro player,s, WHA HAE

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 18, 2002 12:10 PM            
who's filled in paranor's availability form-type-thing?
http://www.karllois.com/treadmarks/time%20you%20can%20play.htm

cos this'll help decide on final most suitable DDM times and for the record, I couldn't make anything before 11 GMT!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

The Cad
posted February 18, 2002 05:33 PM         
HI ALL, COULDN'T MAKE IT MYSELF, HAVE TO BE UP FOR WORK AT 5 GMT.
ANY TIME BETWEEN 10AM AND 10PM GMT WOULD BE GREAT.
ANY CHANCE SOMEONE COULD TELL ME WHY IT IS HELD ON SUNDAY EVENINGS WHEN MOST PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK ON A MONDAY, WHY NOT SATURDAYS?

HEY, ANTHING TO MAKE MY OWN LIFE EASIER....LOL

IP:

guido 1
posted February 18, 2002 06:23 PM         
try 2 hours earlier 4 pm est ????? then there would be 4 hours diff , between DDM's . hehe . a couple hours to re-charge so to speak .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 18, 2002 10:49 PM            
for most, saturdays..and poss fridays are generally dedicated glass-raising days/nights! Or family days..or both! Sunday provides the last needed stimulation before facing another 7 days til the next one!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

Hammer
posted February 19, 2002 11:42 AM            
I enjoyed playing at 6:00 the other night but I never made it back to play at 8:00. I really don't see a problem with anytime that european players get together. I thought that Par said his server would be up starting Friday or Saturday for the Sunday DDM's. AT the end of the Thread
So why not have the first DDM at 3:00 EST which would put it at 8pm or 9pm their time depending on where they are. And still have the one at 8:00 EST. I know this will create a smaller turn out and that our community is small but I believe more options will eventually bring more players.

IP:

MexIndian
posted February 19, 2002 12:26 PM            
Yeah, I agree with Hammer. I really don't care one way or another (I don't even play on sundays), but doesn't it make sense to let them select when to play seeing as this extra effort is for them anyway?

------------------
Quarter-Mexican, Quarter-Indian, Quarter- fragging extravaganza,
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!
:) <- This is a smiley.

>-TEAM MEXEEETO-<

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 19, 2002 04:02 PM            
Yeah..it should be totally up to them and only them.US players that like the 6est slot better can have some input too,but the Euro players should have most of the sy in the matter

IP:

guido 1
posted February 19, 2002 06:53 PM         
HERE HERE , hehe , i'm with Hammer , a few hours earlier , then a few hours to recuperate , and frag on at 8 pm est . after the 6 pm which ended about 7:30 pm est . i was fragged out for the 8 pm DDM . besides how many guys wives or girlfreinds are gonna understand 4 hours in a row of DDM's ??? a few hours in between to do those honey do jobs hehe .

------------------

IP:

Paranor
posted February 19, 2002 07:38 PM            
AMEN GUIDO!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 19, 2002 10:51 PM            
Well Guido,I'm with whatever everybody wants.I guess ask them if that time is ok.Maybe email them.Not getting too much feedback from them.Some say they like the time,other don't.Some aren't saying anything

IP:

guido 1
posted February 20, 2002 07:16 PM         
Hammer suggested 3 pm est for the first DDM . i second that start time . anyone want to make it a third motion ??? we might as well give it a try . of course the second will be at the usual time 8 pm est .

------------------

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted February 23, 2002 02:57 AM            
I third the motion.

IP:

guido 1
posted February 23, 2002 09:42 AM         
PAranor said he will be hosting the DDM's sunday 2/24 and the server will be up @ 1 pm. EST. with the 1st match starting at 3 pm . EST . the second will be at the usual 8 pm EST . so motion carried hehe .... thanks for the input , a consensus was reached quickly we'll give the earlier time a try and hopefully it will work for the most players......( look ma no voting , or complicated forms to fill out . ) hehehehehe , FRAG ON ....!!!!

------------------

IP: