|
Author Topic:   ZE's First Proposition?(For DNX)
Sage
posted February 17, 2002 10:46 PM            
I'v been thinking about this for quite awhile(ok, about three days)
Anyway, I know that the MM's clan(Mod Monkeys) is a sub-clan of DNX, but I would like to Sponsor MM. You see, even though as I said before(Mod Monkeys is a sub-clan of DNX)And neither Matrix or LordDrow has advertised MM AFIK(As Far As I Know) Anyway, I'm willing to assist in or make a clan site
for MM. As well as make a flag and advertise.

Reasons:
I think this clan has a future in the "clanning" system.
I think this is a good investment.
If I wasn't in ZE I would probably in MM.
I love Kongs maps and the fact that he gave my clan a chance ( Oh and the other members.................. there..............
the fact that they like TM so much, lol.
Anyway, I would really like to help out MM.

The Biggest reason why my clan is getting so big is because I'm asking for members.
You see, one of the things i'v noticed is that a lot of people wan't to join a clan but nobody asks. And even though you can join a clan without somebody asking you, alot of people-either don't know that, are waiting to be asked, don't know about clans or what they are. Or for other known and unknown reasons.

Well thats all for me, l8r all.

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 17, 2002 11:16 PM            
Might want to post this at the DNX forum too.

I'll email you the password

Sorry...looks like we are pretty strict in letting people in the DNX forum so just leave it here and I'll move it over myself.Actually go here and DNXers will be able to read it. http://boards.gamers.com/messages/overview.asp?name=newdnx

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited February 18, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 18, 2002 12:50 AM            
Quite right too.

Works like this:

We will have a dnx public forum available soon on the DMF front page along with the rest of the public forums.

We already have a newmembers evaluation board which is as yet unused since we have not recruited since its creation. New members stay here for 6 months to be tested for online activity, dedication, skills, judged on how well they get on with folks and how they are attitude wise in games. Suitable ones go thru to the main forum.

The main forum is members only and passworded. It is as the title suggests a private forum for full members only.

We took these steps following the adult spamming of the DMF forum. Nobody likes a spammer. the DMF forum will return soon with a new provider that provides better ban/mass msg delete tools.

--------

Sage, plz detail how u plan to "sponsor" MM, I cannot speak for LordDrow or Kong, but I would certainly welcome a working relationship to the mutual benefit of all parties.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited February 18, 2002).]

IP:

Sage
posted February 18, 2002 03:40 PM            
Well strangely nobody has responded besides SuperU and Matrix?

------------------

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 19, 2002 12:18 AM            
Why would you need anyone else to respond, MM is DNX and DNX is ran by Matrix and TM/DNX is run by Super. If, I were to talk it would be strange, like itís strange right now

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 19, 2002 08:48 AM            
Yes indeed it is stange oh hallowed one of the hall, yet it is with much purturbance he beckons hither to yonder MM-LorDrow (runs MM) and MM-Kong (made MM Website) for their own opinion on happenings thusly - For MM, Super has no say, and for MM I am simply an overseer.

IP:

MexIndian
posted February 19, 2002 09:28 AM            
Per Sage's request, I hereby respresent the non-MM, non-DNX community, and post this message in their name.

I think it's nice.

------------------
Quarter-Mexican, Quarter-Indian, Quarter- fragging extravaganza,
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!
:) <- This is a smiley.

>-TEAM MEXEEETO-<

IP:

KONG
posted February 19, 2002 08:03 PM            
What the heck are you guys all talking about?
what does sponsoring MM mean. Sage, I haven't even heard from you since I became an honorary member of your clan?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 19, 2002 08:46 PM            
Nullified Announcement

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 20, 2002 01:17 AM            
see what happens when you make me talk

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

KONG
posted February 21, 2002 12:15 AM            
umm, sage?

IP:

Sage
posted February 21, 2002 01:11 AM            
Yes Kong? Nevermind all, It was a good idea but the fact is that I'v pretty much forgotten how this was supposed to work
It was one of those three-day-think-about Ideas.

Heres some things I was willing to do you help out the MM Clan:
1st: Advertised MM
2nd: Assist in or make a clan site
for MM. As well as make a flag

Also this is for Kong.

Although it is kinda neat to have to you as a honorary clan member, the fact is that i'm looking for full-time members. Now of course the respectable thing to do would be to become a real member of my clan considering that you where in my clan first. But if you choose the MM clan then thats alright too, cause either way I will support you

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited February 21, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 21, 2002 08:54 PM            
LOL ! did i see a hook in there LOL

It's inpolite to "poach" clan members - it's kinda not good ettiquette. If a clan is recruiting then it should approach lonewolves with no afilliation. That way everyone stay's buds and we have friendly clan wars - poaching gets backs up and sorta detracts from the fun as team mates are torn away from each other - animossity remains.

Joining other clans is something thats considered by any member of any clan if they dont feel they fit in where they are - and thats mainly down to how they get on with others in the clan, if theyre having a good time and feel like "part of things".

Dont worry I know ur new to clans and clanning, you will pick it up as u go along - if u tell me to shut up ill happily do that, just offering my 2p from past experiences.

BTW for the record, were not sure where oli is, so if kong did decide to take your offer that would leave lorddrow on his own and sorta kill off MM instead of helping its growth. Kong and LordDrow face an interesting challange - mainly because MM has some good future projects planned and plans to play castle wolfenstein and take dnx in there also.

Of course if you would like to merge ZE into MM that would be the best help you could ever give as opposed to a link and a flag.

good thought tho - i can see ur hearts in the right place Just the kind of ideas that keep things rolling along - nice update on the ZE site btw

Still no link to DMF ?

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited February 21, 2002).]

IP:

Sage
posted February 21, 2002 09:41 PM            
Matrix you baaka. Kong was already in my clan way before he joined MM. We both forgot about it though.

IP:

Sage
posted February 24, 2002 10:29 PM            
introducing ZE's newest member(once again):
Smiley_mo

------------------

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 25, 2002 01:03 AM            
need to get mo to start chatting in the forums Am, I alone or do I remember him from the old NGI server?

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP: