|
Author Topic:   One Last Time
KONG
posted February 17, 2002 06:47 PM            
I'll try this one more time. And no this post is not directed at anyone in particular. So I dont need anyone sending me emails crying that i am attacking them. This is a discussion forum, even a flame thread here is not an attack.

What I was trying to accomplish was to get ALL tm players on at the same time. Not set up 2 ddm's. if a few ppl cannot make it , oh well. WHY does there have to be a "euro" ddm?

If there is going to be 2 distinct ddm's, then you should only play in one. If you play in both you will affect the scores of other ppl in the ladder, no?

So as to avoid confusion and to get this straight. King John 1st: would you set up the ladder and time for the "euro" ddm?
And whoever, set up the same for the "yank" ddm?

After 6 months, have a superbowl with the top 16 players, 8 from each?

I only say this because I know that you buzzards will never get it together.

oh, and pleez no spam in this thread. thanx

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited February 17, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 17, 2002 07:27 PM            
Because the Euro players came here asking for a earlier DDM time.And thats exactly what they got.And coax has already said he will run 2 different ranking systems.Problem solved,no?
Watch out for the buzzard droppings

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited February 17, 2002).]

IP:

KONG
posted February 18, 2002 02:12 AM            
Hee Hee

IP:

King John 1st
posted February 18, 2002 03:59 PM            
I think it was Kong's call for an earlier time kicked us into asking about an earlier time for Europe players as there really is a long wait most evenings for anyone to appear online, until late in the night, a Euro DDM will eventually be a time when there will definitely be someone online, and not have to wait until you guy's get home ( I hope ).
I like the idea of "Kong's Superbowl", not that I know that much about the superbowl, is it a knockout tourny?
It would add an extra interest to the DDM's maybe more competition, running inside a competition, so to speak.
It would be good if Coax could set two ladders up, and then I could just copy it I'd like to get positions in both! at least in the top 40, lol.
Just you wait till us buzz er DOGS start to circle, we've a few aces up our sleeves! lol.
But that is by far the best idea to come out of all of this, and an additional event for TM players, ( would that mean another ladder for the latest Superbowl placings? ) .

IP:

The Cad
posted February 18, 2002 05:45 PM         
Being one of very few words, i second that!!!
By the way kj1, the superbowl is the final match of the American football.
catch ya later!!!

IP:

guido 1
posted February 18, 2002 06:30 PM         
i think anyone should be able to play anytime , in any event as much as they want , see no flames . hehe .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

guido 1
posted February 18, 2002 06:33 PM         
and why is the Simian calling you guy's buzzards ??? what nerve ..... he can barely walk erect . oh....i couldn't resist a little rant ... hhehehehe . ( turns valve on napalm to low ) hehe .

------------------

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted February 18, 2002 08:47 PM            
i wana play the yanks

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 19, 2002 12:23 AM            
the community voted on either changing the DDM time or having a euro DDM, and the majority voted for having a seperate DDM. Seemed democratic and most people were satisfied

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

guido 1
posted February 19, 2002 06:43 PM         
so it means that anyone can play in either , or both DDM's . i don't recall having to play in just one . this is to alleviate grind and clicks fears that he can't participate in both . hehe .

------------------

IP: