|
Author Topic:   LOOK 2 DDM's this sunday 2-17-02
guido 1
posted February 15, 2002 07:21 PM         
looks like the consensus is for one DDM tournament at 6 o pm EST , and , another at the usual 8:00 pm EST . i believe that Paranor will be hosting the server for both tournaments . look forward to a nice turnout for both DDM's .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

guido 1
posted February 16, 2002 10:55 AM         
can i get a HARUMPFFF ???? hehehehe , lets go with 6 and 8 this week . next week we could try the earlier tourney at LEAST 4 hours earlier , i don't think they should be sceduled too close together . i'm flexible on sunday's . after all the whole idea behind the earlier ddm is for the sake of the euro players being able to participate in the tourney's . i doubt many players in the u.s. and canada would want to start a ddm at 11 pm to 1 am with monday a work or school day for most . it's called consideration . for those who can't make the early dm , theres always the usual 8 pm est . for them . ( you know who you are ) i know that i get up around 6 am mon. thru friday , and as much as i love the game , my wife would not like it if i stayed up as late as the euro players have had to for the 8 pm ddm . if supercoax can make one the other , or both that's fine , but if not ..... so what ???? it's about the tm community and consideration for all players . not only the self - annointed . if paranor is willing to host the server for 2 ddm's then WHAT'S THE PROBLEM ????? lets not make a mountain out of a mole hill . i don't think we should have to consult with the self - annointed on the start time for the early ddm , we'll have fun with or without them .

------------------

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted February 21, 2002 11:56 AM            
Now that,s gotta make sence

IP:

guido 1
posted February 21, 2002 06:41 PM         
ok that was a HARRUUUMMFFFF . hehe .

------------------

IP: