This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Introducing The ZE Clan
Sage
posted February 14, 2002 01:41 AM            
As of 1:25 a.m. Valentine's Day, the ZE Clan has become Official.

:
It's members:
ZE Sage
ZE SuperUnknown(Honorary)
ZE Adam
ZE Kong(Honorary)
and ZE Smiley
Thank You all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 14, 2002 04:20 AM            
Good job Sage...now you just got to be two more permanant replacements for Kong and myself and you'll be good to go.

We need some clan stuff going on don't you agree.How long has it been since we had a clan war?Guess I'll start something.

All clans.DDM.Best out of three games.Winner gets bragging rites.This coming Monday.7EST(Maybe be earlier but that would be 4 on the West Coast and I'm afraid some people may not be off work or whatever by then.And I guess it would be early enough for the UK.Lets do it

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 14, 2002 09:54 AM            
Agreed super.... a clan war would be nice about now - and dont forget the tourney on the 23rd - as long as the master server is up.

A recruitment drive for ZE is in order, and could be helped by ZE becomming a member of DMF. That way ZE can take part in the tourney, get a score and recruit from the lonewolves at the same time. A winner all round then

IP:

Paranor
posted February 14, 2002 10:52 AM            
There is a tourney on the 23rd? NUTS! Can't make it - had to reschedule this weekend date with my wife to next saturday. SIGH.....

IP:

Sage
posted February 14, 2002 10:54 AM            
Actually, Kong is more of a real member then a honorary member. Ya see, last year when I was first starting off, I asked Kong if he would join my clan and he said,"ok". The thing was-we never really spoke of it again and both forgot. Now Kong is working on his own clan called MM(Mod Monkeys) and it's kinda strange to be in another clan while working on your own clan.

IP:

Dudymas
posted February 14, 2002 04:17 PM            
*waves*
It just makes me cry..... these new guys just grow up..... *sob*...... so...... fast....

But really, may I herald the new clan with half a cheer!
Hip Hip, HOOOOO!

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted February 14, 2002 10:32 PM            
Me want clan war!!!!

need to kick BWL butt.

------------------
LOOK MA.....NO FRAGS
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

Hammer
posted February 14, 2002 11:13 PM            
At least we got butt and plenty of it so come and get some if you dare!

IP:

Paranor
posted February 15, 2002 11:46 AM            
lol - you tell him hammer!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 15, 2002 09:47 PM            
LOL - just to put a few facts in place.

Superunknown is DNX and honarary ZE
Coax is LWA and honarary DNX
LordDrow runs MM
The MM name was invented by BWL JVortex
Oli2808 and Kong are in MM and looking to build up MM
MM is a division of DNX to create a "more clans" atmosphere in TM
MM is about to get its own Webpage by Kong and register on DMF
ZE has not registered DMF yet

A few noses outa place yet LOL ! well thats life

IP:

KONG
posted February 15, 2002 09:58 PM            
yea, matrix I explained that to him already. he did not know.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 15, 2002 10:11 PM            
Ya kow what kong, i bet its worth making a "facts of tm" site or an events timeline.... ya know for folks to read thru... kinda like a summary of all things tm.

IP:

KONG
posted February 15, 2002 10:13 PM            
"You Were There". com

IP:

KONG
posted February 15, 2002 10:20 PM            
there's quite a few ppl who dont know about MM. Alot of ppl have asked me about it. most of them joined the bbs after it started.

quote:
an events timeline

TH, time to get back to work. umm, after your pizza and potty.

------------------
"What we have here, is a failure to communicate!" KongsBigA$$-Site

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited February 15, 2002).]

IP:

guido 1
posted February 15, 2002 10:34 PM         
WHAT ? theres a new clan .... WHAT ? they are recruting new members ...... WHAT ? i'll stay with being an honorary member of [ D.O.G. ] WHAT ???? hehehehhhehhee...... fun .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

Kevlar
posted February 15, 2002 11:50 PM            
Ah good finally some info on MM.
I've been wanting to post more info about MM.

I have a few more questions.
How many members are in MM total?
(Active/Inactive/Whatever)

When did it start?

I kind of knew LD was MM because he always had it in his name. But I never saw anybody ever talk about MM as far as clan events and such, its understandable that ppl don't know much about it. In fact as long as I've been here I don't recall ever seeing anybody discuss anything about it.

And by ''... division of DNX'' I guess you mean that some members were DNX and then started MM? I guess?

And uh Geeez, we got enough modders around here. They probably would have filled that clan up by now if they only knew about it.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

KONG
posted February 16, 2002 12:03 AM            
boy, I guess MM needs a website?
kev- I also have probs sometimes connecting to your site. I think it is server problem related. ie5 and ie6. server traffic or latency? got some very slow dloads also, 10 kb/s?

------------------
"What we have here, is a failure to communicate!" KongsBigA$$-Site

IP:

Kevlar
posted February 16, 2002 12:16 AM            
What were you downloading? I have been updating the packs all night.

IP:

KONG
posted February 16, 2002 12:19 AM            
couple days ago. an app. dont remember which one

sometimes takes me two days to get to your site

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited February 16, 2002).]

IP:

Sage
posted February 16, 2002 12:28 AM            
Introducing ZE's newest member.......... Killer. And I tell you one thing, he's all Killer no Filler.

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

KONG
posted February 16, 2002 12:35 AM            
hee hee, right on killer!

BOOMSTICK

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited February 16, 2002).]

IP:

KiLlEr
posted February 16, 2002 12:43 AM            
hehehe.
When I go down, I go down in flames!!!

Kevlar: I've been having problems too, and it's not just IE. Seems that sometimes that server behaves like its being clobbered by too many concurant transfers. IS that your personal server or a companies?

IP:

Kevlar
posted February 16, 2002 12:06 PM            
No it is not my personal server, though I may move the whole thing to one of my work servers, which was my original intention. TM-Central is officially down until I can find out what the problem is.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 16, 2002 01:41 PM            
Kev m8 0 MM members are DNX, at the time of creation there was just BWL DNX TC doing the rounds.

MM- LordDrow
MM- Kong
MM- Oli2808

are the members, kong's right it does need a site of somekind... and it does need recruits.

MM was made to give the appearence of more clans to fight - made sence at the time.... it just kinda stuck; so DNX is almost like a dual clan in itself.

Ill be kicking some MM logos around this weekend and ill help kong n the guys try n' get some kind of site going soon.

IP:

Kevlar
posted February 16, 2002 05:17 PM            
Thanks Matrix,
I was going to add a clan info section to my clan website area. With players and some clan details. Not quite as elaborate as your clan area but brief info.

Mainly to get the new clans names out there so ppl at least know about it. And even though MM is not new, I just think that the whole MM concept is a good idea, and that more ppl would join if they knew about it.

I mean, without something to compare it too most will go toward the bigger clan with the website. And that is fine but it doesn't promote more clans, just bigger ones.

One reason I went with BWL is because almost every member seemed to be involved in something in the community, maps, mods, hosting websites, hosting game servers, mod packs, tutorials, software. Hardly any member is just a player. In fact when you hit a game server chances are its a BWL member's. Except now, ZE has a new server op, with Killer, er, Boomstick Joe Congrats, by the way.

See this place is getting a little bigger everyday.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2