|
Author Topic:   MAC Computers ...
=DNX= Matrix
posted February 13, 2002 08:41 PM            
=[ S U C K ]=

appart from the simplicity of appletalk lol just felt like that outburst. Steve Jobs needs an enema for his crap OS but an oscar for the design of the cases - so cool.

PS check out the unreleased Mac-Jonathan - look like an early PS2 with evil red led and slot in section-blocks.

IP:

Paranor
posted February 14, 2002 01:19 AM            
appletalk rulz!

MAJOR, MAJOR NOT!

IP:

Paranor
posted February 14, 2002 01:20 AM            
no, i'm a protocol, no you're not, yes your are, no youre not.

Jobs, take your CHOOSER and CHOOSE THIS.

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted February 14, 2002 08:54 AM            
par are you talking to yourself agian

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 14, 2002 09:58 AM            
LMAO !

Oh a network usb printer - ill ignore that !

Lets see, oh user wants to run Claris Works - BOMB ! - Ouch Desktop crash/copy restore - BOMB!

LOL ! Oh a laptop link !!! Ill ignore that and assign the USB Network Printer

IP:

Dudymas
posted February 14, 2002 04:26 PM            
I'd like to get linux on a mac and then make that linux emulator rune wineX and see if it runs TM.... mwahahahahahah

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 20, 2002 04:56 PM            
its an MC68000 seies proc so it is feasable - the amiga had a 68000 and ran a mac emulator which in turn ran pagemaker ! a 1 meg machine here working as smooth as a mac in an emulator when the amiga dtp stuff was basicly CRUD !

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted February 21, 2002 06:17 PM            
YAY AMIGA! The Amiga will always rule!
As for Linux on a Mac, you have OS X, Yellowdog, and LinuxPPC to choose from (assuming PowerMac or better), but I doubt TM will run on it.
I haven't been able to get it to run in WINE on a PC, much less a Mac.
I have to say that a Mac can be a very stable system if you have chosen your control panels and extensions well. Much more than the average Windows machine. I used to maintain a network that was 1/2 Mac and half PCs.
Linux should be familiar to anyone that used to use an Amiga. AmigaDOS was a Unix variant, a lot of the conventions are similar.
(my 2 centavos)
mELON cRACKER [LWA]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 21, 2002 08:47 PM            
AmigaDOS - a real intelligent OS that one - if a command failed you could ask it "WHY" and it would tell you !!

All i get from PC's is
Abort, Retry, F-Off !

LOL

Ah halcyon days

Octamed, Noisetracker, Protracker, D-Paint, X-Copy (cachet software), D-copy (D-Mob), Action Replay, Devpac, RSI Demomaker, Scala and all those wonderful demos

I yearn I miss the "scene" - you could spend all night copying to 50 floppies at 880k a time and come away thinking you were incredibly lucky to have so much stuff - It's strange then that CD's carry so much more data and yet leave us feeling unsatisfied or happy with the new data.

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted February 22, 2002 01:22 PM            
ok matrix your confusing us stupid ppl (like me, myself, and I)

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP: