|
Author Topic:   to the euro brothers
guido 1
posted February 11, 2002 08:17 PM         
there is a lot of talk about 2 ddm's on sunday to make access easier for the euro TM community , and i wholehartedly suppor the idea . but before we put the cart before the horse ..... # 1 will a server be avalable ???? # 2 what time do you guy's accross the pond want for a start time ??? i'd suggest you figure that out right off . and figure the time as GMT . once that's figured out it's easy to figure out the time here EST . as far as what to call the 2 events , as there on the same day , maybe DDM tournement 1 , and DDM tournement 2 . as far as scores goes , how about keeping each tournament seperate , and those who wish can attend one , both , or none . conveniant times for DDM's , in my opinion are a must . lets get the time question settled first , then tackle the server next . once a time is agreed upon , then guy's hosting the servers can put their heads together . remember to go for a time convenient to you guy's as people on this side are used to the usual 8 pm EST start . agree ????? if so then get something set up ( maybe as a new post for voting here on the BB ? ) . no spam on the polling post , just the time to start GMT . remember the time is for your convenience so could be a lot earlier than 11 or 12 pm GMT for you . i'm up for a DDM anytime . hehe .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 12, 2002 03:02 AM            
What about if, for people who are European based, stick with the 6EST start time and run it through 6 DDM's on 1 or 2 servers then people who play take the best 3 scores?

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

guido 1
posted February 12, 2002 06:12 PM         
i'd say it's up to what they want , you know between them and whoever is hosting the server . this is for euro players conveniance , as anyone who can't attend at the 8 pm est DDM can proably make the earlier one . i'm off on sunday's so i'm flexible .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 13, 2002 07:04 AM            
I AM one of 'them'..lol!! whatever!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP: