|
Author Topic:   Kong would like to take a vote for a new DDM time
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 10:10 PM            
You can either (A)Vote at my Yahoo club via the link below or (B)Cast your vote here in this thread.Lets see if I can't keep from being SuperHitler and trying to force everybody to keep the 8est slot.
If you want the time to change just put down the time you want.If you go to my Club just pick one of the times availible in the poll.If you don't care or want it to stay the same just say you want to leave it as it is or vote for the 8est slot.You need to vote if you are happy with the way it is or if you want it changed.So everybody needs to vote

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited February 10, 2002).]

IP:

KONG
posted February 10, 2002 10:23 PM            
how about, none of the above! how presumptuous(did i spell that right?)from now on if i have an opinion or a vote to cast, i'll do it here http://boards.gamers.com/messages/overview.asp?name=TMK

this way I won't take up board space on the lda bbs. sorry for making you guys endure this

IP:

The Weatherman
posted February 10, 2002 10:40 PM         
LAME!

IP:

KONG
posted February 10, 2002 11:03 PM            
maybeee, WM you seem like a nice fella, plz dont get involved in this

IP:

The Weatherman
posted February 10, 2002 11:28 PM         
I just hate seeing stuff like this btwn community members that I like and respect. Sorry to try to put out fires, but if you guys have something going, why not put the friends gloves on before doing battle on the BBS. My last words on this topic.

[This message has been edited by The Weatherman (edited February 10, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 11:49 PM            
Just a vote...not a arguement.One member of this community wants the DDM timed changed so we are doing it like a democracy and voting.That simple.
So..if you want to vote do it a Kong's site or my Yahoo Club

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

[img]http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/files/membericon_tm.jpg[/img]

IP:

BamZipPow
posted February 11, 2002 03:08 AM            
Whatever is a good time for our friends in a different time zone is fine for me. I would hate to see something as simple as a time to get together to be a major tear in our community. I don't mind getting fragged or getting the chance to frag my friends here or across the pond just as so we can do it together.

I'd vote for 6pm EST if that's early enough for the folks across the pond.

IP:

Robo Jaws
posted February 11, 2002 05:27 AM            
I say 6EST is good.
Why?. Im in the UK, so there is at present a +5hr difference from EST and 6hrs when we move in to British Summer (GMT+1)which puts the DM start at 1-2am.

If the start is 6EST then the GMT start would be a more acceptable 11/12pm.

the other throught is that due to the time diffrence we will end up with two separate groups one in the USA and one here in Europe.

IP:

Dudymas
posted February 11, 2002 05:13 PM            
I know this is late, but really, I agree fully with WM. Really search yourselves, take a breath and remember why you're polling. Not a lot of people are posting well on here because this is a bad thing with flaming... boy, it feels bad to have to use that for the first time in seriousness here.... let's hope it stops now... as for my vote...
8est didn't work out for me, and sadly I won't be in the BDay picture, but I always keep my posts on and I play when I can... I loved it when people weren't pestering GA and I's jousting, but other than that, it was great fun for me. As you will see on Dreamer's site, the most of me was just having fun! Thanks again, you guys, and let's try to set up other holidays... like when TM went gold and first appeard on shelves.... heheheh, that's a fun one to set next!

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted February 11, 2002 05:29 PM            
if the DDM started at 11/12 over here insted of 1-2am then i guess id vote for a yes to that , but if it stays 8est then ok , but ill miss it alot prob =/
and im ded unhappy i missed the sunday DDM , AOL truely is evil on more than one plain of existence , i wish for its painfull death

IP: