|
Author Topic:   My European Friends You Pick the New DDM Time :)
coax
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 01:50 PM            
This thread is for you guys let us know what time would be more convenient and we'll take a vote on that time. Europeans can only suggest a new time, I really want to make sure its convenient for them and everyone.

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 10, 2002 02:07 PM            
UK...European...ok..lol!! Well I reckon a good time was already mentioned!! 11GMT was perfect for me so that's 6 EST! 7EST is good too!

8 EST normally gives me about 5 hours sleep! I could'nt make it before 6EST cos of other activities outwith my ability to change!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 02:18 PM            
Super, can you trow up a new poll where we can vote the new time for the DDM. 6est doesn't seem to be too conflicting of a time to have a seperate Euro-DDM.

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

reddog
posted February 10, 2002 03:21 PM         
Yes I agree 11.pm GMT would be great, but as some have said why not two or three start times?. Bang ya dead

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 03:51 PM            
Will do.Check the club for the new poll.All times listed are in USA EST.

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

[img]http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/files/membericon_tm.jpg[/img]

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted February 11, 2002 01:16 PM            
Think having two poll site,s cause,s confusion, can we not have just the one on the TMbb that way everyone can see which way the vote swings in an instant.So far i have seen three poll sites, guido,s, coax, and super,s.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted February 11, 2002 01:19 PM         
lets have a poll on where the best polling local would be

IP:

Paranor
posted February 11, 2002 02:39 PM            
I vote on whether we should have a subcomitte on deciding if we should vote on voting where the best voting locale would be.

I'm lost as to what current poll we are on. I believe the overseas dudes are picking a DDM time for them?

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted February 11, 2002 03:43 PM            
Would you agree that we euros need a DDM at an earlier time? We have no way of playing at present, what is the point of being in a clan when you have no focus on an event like DDM. I do not think anyone would dispute the fact that we should have one at a convenient time,

IP:

Paranor
posted February 11, 2002 04:46 PM            
If you are talking to me, yes I agree. But I thought the popular vote was to have two DDM's and now the vote is as to when the earlier DDM will take place. But only people overseas are voting on that one?

IP:

King John 1st
posted February 11, 2002 08:03 PM            
6 EST would be great if it's for the regular DDM, but if we're to have a EURO DDM, it would be best around ( Tea Time )5pm GMT/Noon EST, that would leave a few hours before the normal DDM. Scores don't need to count for a few weeks, just to get it established, after the screenshots start to come in, it would quite easy to find who's at the top of the EURO table or Regular table.

[This message has been edited by King John 1st (edited February 11, 2002).]

IP: