|
Author Topic:   doh
KONG
posted February 10, 2002 01:32 PM            
OK, I'm thoroughly confused. (maybe others are too?) When and where is the DDM? Any discussion about moving it should take place on this BBs, no? Not everyone is a member of the yahoo groups. How come everytime this discussion comes up certain ppl do everything they can to kill it? I personally cast my vote right here and now that the ddm should be at 6:00 PM Est. That is still way late for European players. It should actually be held at 12 noon est. that would make it at a decent hour for all players. It seems that certain ppl want others to do all of the sacrificing and don't want to any themselves in order to get everyone together at the same time. My goodness, it's only once a week. Everyone should give a little? NO?

------------------
"What we have here, is a failure to communicate!" KongsBigA$$-Site

IP:

The Weatherman
posted February 10, 2002 01:43 PM         
The idea to have multiple or even change times came pretty late in planning for this one. It shouldn't really matter anyway- today should not go into any ranking scheme or whatever - it is just to get as many TM lovers online as possible. Come when you can, leave when you got to. Just show up and say hi! Take lots of pictures! Ill see you at 6 and 8.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 01:47 PM            
I agree with you Kong, I'm kinda confused what time todays event is going to be too. I plan just to show up at 8est. It was just such a hassle to get a single time where everyone can meet 8est turned up to be the best choice because the most people could join. And instead of us picking a time for our European friends, I'll leave it up to them to let us know whats a good time for them is.

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 04:21 PM            
Even with Kong's vote that he placed here....the vote stands that we should have 2 DDM's every Sunday and have the 8est as usuall and one earlier for Euro players to attend.If you want to vote on the time...go to the link below or make things harder than they are and post it here in the forum instead so we got two sources instead of one.I think 52 people registered at the club is the voice of the community

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited February 10, 2002).]

IP:

KONG
posted February 10, 2002 04:36 PM            
actually, I said 1 ddm at 6 est

IP:

MexIndian
posted February 10, 2002 04:58 PM            
Ok, at 8 it is...... but what server?

------------------
Quarter-Mexican, Quarter-Indian, Quarter- fragging extravaganza,
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!
:) <- This is a smiley.

>-TEAM MEXEEETO-<

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 05:03 PM            
the bday bash server silly

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

Paranor
posted February 10, 2002 05:52 PM            
Kong, who tried to kill what?

And "give a little" won't work for all. In my case 12 noon is 11 am which is in the middle of church.

I'm guessing that might impact other folks also. Dunno. I voted for the duo DDM's.

IP:

KONG
posted February 10, 2002 06:01 PM            
nevermind, you guys in the est, cst time zones go ahead and set everything up so it is convenient for you. we'll all work our schedules around that fact. This post was not directed at you par.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 07:27 PM            
I believe all of the time changing discussion is taking place on the BB so I don't know why everybody is confused.Synack started the BDay thread a long time ago.
The guys in the UK asked for earlier DDM.A lot of people are happy with the 8est seup so the UK people know have a earlier DDM to attend and the 8est DDM remains the same.
If a US TM player isn't happy with that time then start a poll and ask if everybody wants it changed.We aren't going to change it because one person isn't happy with it,right?I believe we have voted on this plenty of times and the mojority said 8est was a good time to have it.
I personally am in church at 12EST

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 07:32 PM            
And who was it directed at Kong and why?

IP:

KONG
posted February 10, 2002 07:53 PM            
one person? when was the last time you saw dreamer at a ddm. personally i am feeding my kids at 8 est. so that time really stinks for me. Or haven't you noticed that i usually play before the ddm. umm, my vote was for 6 est actually. I just suggested 12 noon. Seems like everytime this is brought up it seems like YOU are the chearleader for keeping it at 8 est? heaven forbid if supe where to miss the DDM! If you don't like what i'm saying , TOUGH. I can dig up all the old threads on this subject if you like? But they all sound just like this one. Wont budge an inch? I'm cool with that.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 09:58 PM            
By all means...dig them up.I'd like to see.Then take a vote.Change the time.Don't come in here making up some BS like everybody is against Kong.I've missed plenty of DDM's.Look at the screenshots and see how many dosen't have my name on it.The really ironic thing is that I am the most easy going guy in the world.I wish you knew me outside of the game.The fact that someone dislikes me and that it was unprovoked just blows my mind.I'll be looking forward to the posts you dig up.Just post the links here as soon as you can.
Just like the thing a while back where you didn't read my al of my post and blew your top and made a fool of yourself in front of everybody.Don't think I don't know you got problems with me but its all in your head bud.Just read the your post in this thread."Not everybody is a member of Yahoo clubs"Man...the nerve of Super asking us to go take a poll to make an important decision.If its too much trouble for you to click a link..Well...why are all of Kong's maps on his on site with a external link.Why do I have to leave this BB in order to get a Kong map thats is for TM.Shouldn't all TM things take place here on the BB.Thats you theory,right?

IP:

KONG
posted February 10, 2002 10:03 PM            
hey professor, as soon as lda starts hosting mods i'll do that. in the meantime, just keep thinkin about yourself and all will be well in your little world.

Oh, by the way, BITE ME

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited February 10, 2002).]

IP:

The Weatherman
posted February 10, 2002 10:36 PM         
Beautiful, Boys. You both need to chill out as this sort of thing between oldtimers is BS. Post something tomorrow when you cool it a little.

IP:

KONG
posted February 10, 2002 10:38 PM            
ummm, no.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 11, 2002 04:37 AM            
You got some serios problems Kong.I'm just going to email you and keep it out of this forum but I want you to reply to my email,ok?

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited February 11, 2002).]

IP:

Karldar
posted February 11, 2002 06:16 AM            
LOL you sound like guido now, supes. Sorry for the frivlous post, but had to mention that hehe .

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP: