|
Author Topic:   vote here for sunday DDM choice
guido 1
posted February 09, 2002 06:26 PM         
option 1 : two DDM's - one to begin @ 12 noon est. option 2 : one DDM to begin at 4 pm. est . option 3 : one DDM to begin at the regular time 8 pm. est . vote once only for option 1 , 2 , or 3 .

IP:

guido 1
posted February 09, 2002 06:27 PM         
i cast my vote for option 1 .

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted February 09, 2002 07:31 PM            
3 so i can come

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

guido 1
posted February 09, 2002 10:03 PM         
i made a booboo . option one includes the usual 8 pm. est. start time . so those who want to play at 8 should maybe go with option one . i wish i had got this up earlier , like last week . months of plans , and nothing finalized until the last minute as usual . ( sigh ).

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

A2597
posted February 09, 2002 11:05 PM            
#1, Ican't come to the first match, but the usual 8pm one I should.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 10, 2002 12:22 AM            
Guido.. the most convenient options are on Super's TM mod Yahoo club page!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 04:04 AM            
Yeah,,,please vote at my yahoo club since 13 people have already voted there,Look under polls when you get there.

Guido can handle the time of the new DDM poll here if he wants to

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

[img]http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/files/membericon_tm.jpg[/img]

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted February 10, 2002 07:20 AM            
I got a solution Super!!! why not add up the two polls, np. I vote option 1, Thats my eighth of a groats worth. WHA HAE.

IP:

reddog
posted February 10, 2002 08:16 AM         
Option 1 sounds good to me. Bang ya dead!

[This message has been edited by reddog (edited February 10, 2002).]

IP:

guido 1
posted February 10, 2002 09:11 AM         
i knew about the yahoo site , i'm just wondering why voting couldn't have been done on the BB , why do players have to check this site , then go to another site to vote ???? at the yahoo site you have to register , just to vote . if we had done that here we are already members and wouldn't have to re-register . i put this up to show how much easier it would have been , say starting a couple a weeks ago to have voted here and been decided way before now . i have the feeling that nothing will change and that the ddm start time will be the usual 8 pm. which is fine with me . it would have been nice to have 2 ddm's today , so people who can't attend at the usual time could at least participate . especially considering it's once a year for Seumas"s birthday DDM . lets try to get something finalized for special events like this one way in advance , not the usual last minute cofusion .

------------------

IP:

King John 1st
posted February 10, 2002 09:33 AM            
Option 1 sounds good, nothing needs to change, just more of it! USA league and EURO league, play in either or both.

IP:

King John 1st
posted February 10, 2002 09:37 AM            
Just thought, Was Neo Treadmarks champ last year or is it an ongoing thing?

IP:

KONG
posted February 10, 2002 12:08 PM            
you right guido

IP:

Paranor
posted February 10, 2002 01:39 PM            
oops - I posted this on another thread - should have been here.

I'm for two DDM's. It solves the overseas folks problem and also gives USA people different times to play.

I also think it's great that we are at the point of considering two DDM's. Slowly but surely we are growing!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 01:53 PM            
I was DDM champ last year too, for at least some part of it

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 10, 2002 04:15 PM            
It was a good idea Guido and appreicate the effort,but like I said...I got almost everyone who particiapates in this forum registered with Yahoo.52 TM players are registered at my club.13 people had already voted at the time you put this up and I didn't want to confuse them.
I understand you were trying to get results so it would count for this Sunday.Now there is a new poll for the time it should take place.All you gotta do is go to the club and click a radial button.How hard is that.It looks like its much easier than you starting a thread listing every possible time and asking people to pick A-Z....then having to go through an manually count everyone's choice.
Thats not a Jerry...when you sign up for my club you can get email reminders of upcoming events,download mods,place events on a calender,store any files you got.Plus its open to all members and they can use all the features without perission...like start and conclude a poll....

IP:

guido 1
posted February 11, 2002 07:41 PM         
not knocking your site super , but in my opinion , i think everyone can count and see the results here on the BB . seems much simpler than leaving the BB , going to your site , registering etc. i mean how many times would i visit the site ??? i visit here almost daily . with the results in plain view for all to see , i see no chance for errors . just my 8 farthings .

------------------

IP: