|
Author Topic:   Wed night DCTF
MexIndian
posted February 05, 2002 12:59 PM            
Juuuuuuuuust a friendly reminder. Hammer will likely be hosting..... his maps can be found on his webpage.

Also, we are thinking about actually creating some sort of ranking system (other than number of frags, since that is a poor indicator of how valuable you are in the game for CTF), so if you have any ideas, I'm open to hear them.

See you then.

------------------
Quarter-Mexican, Quarter-Indian, Quarter- fragging extravaganza,
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!
:) <- This is a smiley.

>-TEAM MEXEEETO-<

IP:

The Weatherman
posted February 05, 2002 01:38 PM         
how can you rate players on any sort of tem game like that? seems ranking would have to be position oriented - i.e. offense, defense, flag runner, camper - ETC.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 05, 2002 02:35 PM            
good luck Mex on trying to derive a system I gave up on that a long time ago. I think I need an extra dose of Tread Marks gaming this week so I'll be there. Its a nice escape from reality as a good friend said

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

Hammer
posted February 05, 2002 04:40 PM            
I'll make sure I put up the server. But I've added a new map. One I got from Neoki.
It's called "track and tread" in fact I've played it and I like it. It is an easy map to figure out and seems like it would make for a fast and furious game.
Get all the maps here:
CTF Maps

[This message has been edited by Hammer (edited February 06, 2002).]

IP:

peeeto
posted February 05, 2002 04:46 PM         
i'm with you, cx - i just can't get the hang of RL 2002

IP:

synack
posted February 06, 2002 06:28 PM         
RL 2002 doesn't seem so bad so far in comparison to RL 2001. But ... it's early yet. Keep your knees loose.

Flick lives! (adios Jean)

IP:

Paranor
posted February 06, 2002 06:49 PM            
Hammer - your CTF file doesn't include the subdirectories.

IP: