|
Author Topic:   Wed.'s CTF ? 1- 30 -02
Hammer
posted January 30, 2002 01:40 PM            
Haven't heard a word about this evenings festivities. We fraggin tonight at the usaul time? I'll put a server up. MexIndian must be busy he's usaully right on top of this. Don't worry Be happy we'll do something if I have to be there alone fraggin AI's or more like it getting fragged by AI's.
Got the time tonight to dedicate myself to the whole match so I'm looking forward to it. Hope to see the regulars there.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 30, 2002 02:51 PM            
Right there with ya Hammer. Hope to see others out there fraggin too. More people more fun!!! Only some lag - hopefully

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 30, 2002 04:09 PM            
should i even bother stressing its called "DFF" = Deadliest Flag Frag for DDM style CTF tournaments. Or should I let it go?

IP:

guido 1
posted January 30, 2002 04:45 PM         
as long as at the end a conclusion can be drawn as to what team won , i heard dog clan did well last sunday , but alas can offer no proof . what happened to wed. nights being ctf , and sunday's being ddm ???? seems to be a lack of any consistancy from week to week . good thing my anger management classes are alway's on the same day of the week , or i'd get pissed .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 30, 2002 07:26 PM            
Thanks Hammer, good job being a go-getter. I'm sorry for being not there, but MexEeeto's got to kick SuperCoax's teeth in (gulp), which is why I've been a ghost, but I may show later on.

Coax I never heard anything about DFF.... did you just make that up?

Guido.... I don't think this was meant to be organized.... but If the sunday crowd is down with playing DDM's always, then wed can be CTF's only. I'll start a post.

So I never heard anymore about whether stats should be run on wed. night CTF's or not.... any input?

But thanks Hammer, you da man!

------------------
Quarter-Mexican, Quarter-Indian, Quarter- fragging extravaganza,
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!
:) <- This is a smiley.

>-TEAM MEXEEETO-<

IP:

synack
posted January 30, 2002 08:00 PM         
was not happy to find a non-stock map in use when I joined the Wednesday ballet, without warning (unless I missed it.)

5 minutes before frag-time is not when you want to find out you're not appropriately DL'd.

IP:

guido 1
posted January 30, 2002 08:03 PM         
WORD .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 31, 2002 10:55 AM            
I think they were maps that had been used by hammer last wed... I'm sure he posted what maps were needed and where to get them.

------------------
Quarter-Mexican, Quarter-Indian, Quarter- fragging extravaganza,
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!
:) <- This is a smiley.

>-TEAM MEXEEETO-<

IP:

Sage
posted January 31, 2002 01:52 PM            
Hey hammer, I got a new CTF Flag and I was wondering if you would host it for tonights CTF game(it a 2team one). I'll send it to you via email an post it on my site for d/l.

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 31, 2002 02:06 PM            
no, I didn't just make it up

Was all put forth here /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001338.html

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

Sage
posted January 31, 2002 02:08 PM            
Ok, click here d/l it. hope you like it.
Just copy as paste the url in the little address box. I believ it works better that way. http://sagetm.tripod.com/ctf_track_and_tread.zip or you can get it by going to my site http://www.treadmarks.de/zyon , thanks Dreamer.
------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited January 31, 2002).]

IP: