|
Author Topic:   ZE Clan SignUp Center?
Sage
posted January 28, 2002 09:53 PM            
Ya see, I was thinking: How are you suppossed
to get people to join your clan if you don't advertise it to to speak. So here it is.

H i i i i i i i i , my name is Sage, im 15 and i'm from Sygen, Tokyo A.K.A. Atlanta, Georgia. I like fishing, playing games , singing, eating, and day dreaming.
I have a clan called ZE(Zyon Enterpises), I
would love for YOU to join my clan. Now of course some of you may wonder-why should you join my clan. Answer: I really don't know,(and thats honesty for ya). Except for the fact that i'm a team player, that and I think my clan name, site and clan flag is real cool, thats about is. Well thats all for now later.

P.S. I'm looking for a good partner for the up comming 2vs2 Tournament, so if your interested, email me at sanddan@medaione.net. thx

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 28, 2002 10:15 PM            
Hi Sage!! I thot you were against BB advertising, or was it just against Matrix advertising?

------------------
Feck it... Light Speed!!!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 28, 2002 10:31 PM            
this should be interesting......

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 28, 2002 11:02 PM            
edit: just because
------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

[This message has been edited by coax (edited January 29, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 29, 2002 04:19 AM            
Your probablly not going to find too many people in here that aren't involved in a clan.The best way is to recruit them off the servers.I've been seeing a lot of new names latley.Granted I usually can't get them to say one word after repeated attemps to start a conversation I end up asking if they speak English.I get a "yes" and thats the end of the conversation.Kinda a leave me alone attitude.Maybe some of the snot nosed Quake brats are already coming and aren't used to people being friendly on servers

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 29, 2002 03:27 PM            
Hey Sage, I'll join your clan for $200.00 legal tender dollars payable upon my initiation.

------------------
Quarter-Mexican, Quarter-Indian, Quarter- fragging extravaganza,
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!
:) <- This is a smiley.

>-TEAM MEXEEETO-<

IP:

KONG
posted January 29, 2002 08:19 PM            
can u guys plz stop spamming Sages' post. I believe he is very serious about this. sign up or shut up!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 29, 2002 09:02 PM            
Kong.. I didn't spam!!! I am merely question ing him in his morals in this, ok? He impulsively slated Matrix for his apparent advertising on this BB, now he feels it's suitable!! Where does this turn of thought reside?

I asked a question and i have ot been answered!! this is not spam, this is a question to a TM member who felt fit at the time to slate and not justify, not he turns his back?

Hey Sage... if you answer with a an acceptable and justifiable reason then a lot of people will be willing to see your side and motion to your sign up!! I was not attempting to mock... I asked a simple and mere question to which I have not received an answer to!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 29, 2002 09:30 PM            
Now coax is changin opinion?!? why change from the fact you were wanting to say what I said but you didn't have the :O? to that.. "just because"?

------------------
Feck it... Light Speed!!!!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 30, 2002 04:11 AM            
I edited my post because un-like most people on the bboard I've attacked Sage a lot. Since you already did a fine job at doing it, there was no need for me to join in the gangbang.

I put "just because" because I couldn't think of an appropriate retraction, and I really didn't think I would be called on it. But, now everyone knows why.

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 30, 2002 09:11 AM            
lol "Gangbang" - "15 yrs old" this could counjour up some interesting thoughts *cough* no offense lol. Shouldnt this be in the illegal forum *Cough* - whats that you say ... no such thing , ill just stay quiet then lol...

IP:

Sage
posted January 30, 2002 12:08 PM            
Thanks Kong. you know may of you may now know this but i'v had a clan for quite some time(more then 10 months). Just resently I change the name of it as well as some other things. For that entire time, I only posted one on the board onced asking people to join my clan, so I think that once more should be acceptable.

As for Ni's Q: I didn't like the fact that Matrix did it so often, it seemed like almost everytime he made a post he advertised DNX. But he's gotten a lot better.
There more, but I'll post it a little later.

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP: