|
Author Topic:   DMF expands again.
=DNX= Matrix
posted January 26, 2002 01:27 AM            
ok folks just a small note... GameSpy dropped the Planet Battlezone website on its butt with a 3 day notice of termination. I have remoddeled the site and its now available for public use from the main dmf url (which has a cool new front btw)

Ive put the latest news up inc the 139 tm meg video, new master ip, sage's site and the ddm logo (whoever made that well done - looks the part n fits right in on the left menu).

DMF now has 4 Federation sites to maintain.
www.dmf.filetap.com

l8r guys.

IP:

Paranor
posted January 26, 2002 07:11 PM            
Thank you for all of your hard work!

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 26, 2002 08:09 PM            
I also appreciate all the hard work, but I cannot say I care for the picture on the front of DMF now. It reminds me of someone is really sick and is showing it IMHO. Can you pick a little better subject for that picture. Thanks.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 26, 2002 08:35 PM            
lol ok, i was hoping for a better laff outa that one sailor.... I was in hysterics with it. But yes ill find a more suitable image soon.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 27, 2002 12:17 AM            
don't worry Matrix i liked it.

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 27, 2002 09:22 AM            
LOL

IP:

guido 1
posted January 27, 2002 04:50 PM         
how shocking , what if a little kid saw that and had nightmares , or grew up to be a sociopath how dreadful ....... hehehehehe .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 28, 2002 10:39 PM            
lol well they'd wind up on tm anyways - dont worry ill change the site graphic, the extra fed site didnt take off anyways.. the community have their own ideas and didnt appreciate the "external" help.

IP: