This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   New site!!!
Sage
posted January 24, 2002 06:51 PM            
Check it out and tell me wht you think: http://sagetm.tripod.com/zyonenterprisesandassociations/

as you can see, it's set up for the 2vs2 Tournameant next week.

P.S. Please Sign up to day.

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 24, 2002 08:13 PM            
Nice design elegant - ill add it to dmf asap.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 25, 2002 03:39 AM            
Sage and I are quasi teaming up. Feel free to register your 2vs2 partner via "The Challenge Maker" at www.geocities.com/coaxs/challenge.html and Sage will be in charge of posting pics and keeping track of the tournament.

Hopefully this all works out well, and this way people who also pair of in 2vs2 pairs get a chance to fight other pairs besides Supercoax

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

Sage
posted January 25, 2002 05:16 PM            
Just finished updating my site with some player info, take a look: http://sagetm.tripod.com/zyonenterprisesandassociations/

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 25, 2002 10:00 PM            
Designer has no H in it.... other than that perler job m8 - no link to dmf yet ?

IP:

KONG
posted January 26, 2002 11:45 AM            
is anyone else getting that install window for comet cursor?

IP:

wolfman
posted January 26, 2002 12:20 PM            
Yes and it was highly annoying. Nice site by the way

IP:

KONG
posted January 26, 2002 12:32 PM            
tripod is getting really bad. they also cut their sites to 20 mb

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 26, 2002 12:38 PM            
Yes and not only that, Comet Cursor used to be considered spyware but they have toned down their spyware to where it ony logs when someone used the cursor.

It used to log all the browser info, OS type, last page you visited (referrer) and unique GUI class id. From there they could track you as a unique visitor. This info was sent back to their servers. They got busted and soon they toned it down.

You need to take a look at WM's post about AdWare/Spyware in the General forum. There is a adware scan utility that will check for 1500 types of spyware. I scanned mine last month and I had one on my machine from Kazaa. The scanner still see's Comet cursor as spyware because it is sending outbound packets without user permission. And the spyware part is piggybacked in with the comet cursor itself. I guess me and WM get the same security news letter.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

The Weatherman
posted January 26, 2002 05:32 PM         
Hey, I get no newsletters! Send me the link please .

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 26, 2002 10:40 PM            
Sans Institute is probably the best.
Though I get a few more than this one.
I have the other links at work.

Goto: http://www.sans.org/

Scroll and look for:
Instant Sign Up for Free Security Digests
Or click here: http://www.sans.org/sansnews
Choose all the different platforms that you want to know about.

A wealth of security information for all platforms.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 26, 2002 10:44 PM            
Sage, I apologize for bombing your thread with non-subject info.

Your site looks great and I have added it to the members site area on tm-central.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 26, 2002 11:45 PM            
site's lookin good kev - whats with the master packs ? did i miss sumthin ?

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 27, 2002 01:28 AM            
The Client Master Weapons Pack has 63 Client side weapons that have all been ENTegrefied. About 7.5MB. Basically a GodZip.

And I also provide all the single weapon zip downloads. I guess about 119 single zip downloads I guess.

The SSO Master Weapons Pack has 40 Server Side Weapons, all ENTegrefied. Only about 400KB.

Rex helped with a lot of them. He cured a lot of the problems with some of the older weapons. Missing sounds and textures among others. Example the fake tank is not supposed to be silent. Your supposed to hear the engine as it approaches. Well you do now. And the TrueLaser now packs a wallop like it was supposed to.

Then there's the Flag Master Pack that WM passed on to me. (Hey wait a minute, I got screwed on that one.) It has about 154 ENTegrefied game flags (By the way Sage don't you have a new flag?)

Soon I will put together the Master Tanks pack.

Basically you don't have to search all over to re-collect the weapons and tanks and stuff every time you reinstall. Or if you're new and wanting to download all the mods. A neat God file for each and error free.

Then there's Sailor & Kong's TreadMaps with all the maps.

Sort of a collective way to make finding mods easier.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

Rex R
posted January 27, 2002 02:31 AM            
course what kev left out was the fact that we were trying to reduce server lag(by in large I think we have reduced the mod related lagging, it only took me 2 puters to do my part-glad I got dvsdukes non sso stuff done before the crash) heh true laser and electron gun got quite a boost in damage per sec after removing the errors that were slowing them down.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted January 27, 2002 09:13 AM         
Thanks Kev, I am digesting now.

Sage- Good looking site. With you on the gas and coax on the breaks, this should be a useful and often visited site.

IP:

Sage
posted January 27, 2002 12:51 PM            
Thx guys, glad you all like it.

Kevlar, I do have a Flag. I'll send it to you in a little .............................
Actually, I just finished me second ZE Flag and will post it os my site as soon as I can log in.

------------------

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 27, 2002 01:42 PM            
you also have to rename PeeMexican to Mexeeeto

and add sailor and kong to the line up, have a read at the challenge thread.

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

Sage
posted January 27, 2002 03:23 PM            
Ok, got the flages on the site. http://sagetm.tripod.com/zyonenterprisesandassociations/

Now there are to types: Lightning, and Ripples.(I'm sure you can tell which is which) Anyway, I wan't to tell me which one you like best. Also, how do you get all those types smilly faces?

P.S. If you click on either picture you can donload both flages.

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited January 27, 2002).]

IP:

KONG
posted January 27, 2002 03:30 PM            
hehe

IP:

Paranor
posted January 27, 2002 03:45 PM            
Hey Sage, I would prefer you don't use the flag until I have a copy of it - otherwise you fill up my server logs and it adds overhead to the servers.

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 27, 2002 06:36 PM            
Flags are in the pack.

http://www.tm-central.com/tm_master_files/flags/MasterFlagPack.zip

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

Paranor
posted January 27, 2002 07:14 PM            
As of when? This morning I installed the one you e-mailed me a few days ago when your site was down.

IP:

Rex R
posted January 27, 2002 07:16 PM            
Sage dunno what it is but after dl'ing the flags, I had to shut down ie6 manually cause it wouldn't respond

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 27, 2002 08:07 PM            
Par, I just got them in there as of maybe 6:30pm (cst) tonight.

I spit the two flags into single game flags and ENTegrefied them. The one I email was before Sage's.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2