|
Author Topic:   Hey! Babylon 5 Fans!
A2597
posted January 22, 2002 06:37 PM            
I finally got started on my little project. final version will include:
18+ tanks, from all the major species, more if I can brainstorm ideas. Tanks range from Fast and agile (Though lightly armored) dunner type tanks, to heavily armored and slower tanks.

ALL new weapons, including cap ship support, in the form of Planetary Bombbardment, fighter support.
EVERY tank will have it's own weapon.

and ALOT of other stuff.
this is the first screenie, of the Thunderbolt that just dropped some bombs on me.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

A2597
posted January 22, 2002 06:44 PM            
Oh, and I can use some help, I can make the models, (Tanks, etc) but texturing is NOT my strong suit... if anyones can help, I'd REALLY appreciate it!

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

A2597
posted January 22, 2002 10:55 PM            
Wheeewwwh!
That was fun! Just had a Race staring some of my B5 "tanks".

Lets say that this is going to ROCK.

------------------

IP:

Vlad
posted January 22, 2002 11:01 PM            
Sweet! I've always been a huge B5 fan. Keep me in mind for any betas that may be coming up, wouldja?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 22, 2002 11:13 PM            
Not really a B5(I can say I haven't seen one episode..was kinda partial to ST the Next Generation though )Anyway....are those ships flying and are they human controlled?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 22, 2002 11:23 PM            
YAY EVIF NOLYBAB !!!!!

"Paint on the bristles cannot guarentee art from the brush" -kosh to vcr.

Count me in i have loads of b5 models in lwo form - even the jumpgate and station itself in its entirity. And with so much stuff you may as well go for the full b5 mod like the storm racer and the bz mod (still in the works) id be proud to do the interface,intro,hub, font etc for ya

IP:

A2597
posted January 23, 2002 09:18 AM            
Well, I have the intro screens done already.
the plan is for a 100% B5 mod. =)
The tanks are patially B5 Cannon, as WB gave Agents of Gaming the right to design B5 ships, and all the tanks are designed by them.

Thanks for the offer of LW models, but I already have ALL of them. (Goto LOVE www.tp2b.de !)

the main thing thats holding me back right not is making textures for the tanks...

now for the questions :

Vlad: Will do!

SuperUnknown: Yes, they fly, just like regular jets, VERY fast, with some bombs that HURT. They are only controlled by summoning them. (That is what you will get rather then an air strike, a support ship muahaha)

Matrix:
Man, I could REALLY use help with textures, and the interface. I have the intro done, as well as the main background. (Made by me! Woot!) Lemme contact you via ICQ...

------------------

IP:

Karldar
posted January 23, 2002 10:51 AM            
That rocks, A2597! Um, I mean, word! Yeah, that's the ticket....

Oh, yeah--AHHHHHHHHH, I've been infected! hehe
------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

[This message has been edited by Karldar (edited January 23, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 23, 2002 02:00 PM            
Well model textures arny my strong suit but im certainly game to give it a go. Interface - np - how are you for sounds, vox's etc ?

Ill shout u on icq next time i see you on.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 23, 2002 02:00 PM            
Really great idea.

A2597: Read your forum, I posted a question for you.

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

wolfman
posted January 23, 2002 08:17 PM            
Definitely sounds great. Wish I was able to help out in the mod side - though happy to beta test and or host a server for you. Let me know

IP:

A2597
posted January 24, 2002 12:23 AM            
Matrix:
I'm pretty good for sounds, and Vox.
(Thank god for the Down Below Sound Archive)

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 24, 2002 05:16 AM            
hehehe i have the LE screensaver cd, its packed with all sorts of good stuff.... just a thought but i think theyre all on the DBA anyway hehehe.

IP:

A2597
posted January 28, 2002 05:35 PM            
muahaha!
Now this is fun, a firstone, specifically the Shadows.
Not much faster, but lets say it's overly powerful when compared to stocktanks. it's an even match for another firstone though.
http://www.b5-blender.com/Downloads/tank0001.jpg

(And no, that isn't a Nuke blast...thats a different weapon. Muahaha)

------------------

IP: