|
Author Topic:   Wed. night fever!
MexIndian
posted January 21, 2002 04:30 PM            
Who wants to do up this wednesday?

Hey Hammer, if it's you, how bout those maps that you used some time ago... the one that's purple and has a big pit of water in the middle....
Is this OK with everyone?
Stock?

------------------
Quarter-Mexican, Quarter-Indian, Quarter- fragging extravaganza,
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!
:) <- This is a smiley.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted January 21, 2002 04:42 PM            
I would say new maps are fine but stock tanks.

------------------
click...click...BOOM!!
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 21, 2002 10:37 PM            
I can run at least 6 on my server with no problems.Don't know how many show up to these things.I'm usually busy writing a thesis or something I'll try to make it this time.
If someone else hosts I'd like to see 2 team CTF.Sunday kinda got me in the mood evcn though it didn't work very good.

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 22, 2002 02:13 PM            
Don't worry Super, Hammer's got the server.... We sometimes get a few more than 6, and Hammer has no problem with that.

Stock CTF (2 teams) it is. Does everyone have Hammers maps? Or should we play the stock maps?

------------------
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 22, 2002 02:16 PM            
are the Hammer maps in the master map pack?

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

Hammer
posted January 22, 2002 07:03 PM            
I have a number of maps on the server now, a few of them I believe are for 4 teams but I will remove them later tonight. I don't remember exactly where I got them but I downloaded them from one of the links from the TM site. A few I remember are:
CTF Chevron
CTF Whirlybird
CTF cups and saucers
CTF spiral
CTF Rings
CTF Pyrimids
CTF Neys Volcano Isle
and a number of Neys maps.
As I said I believe some of them are 4 team CTF's but I will remove them later tonight. I will just put up the maps that are wanted and remove any that are unwanted.
All weapons and tanks are stock!

IP:

Hammer
posted January 23, 2002 01:13 AM            
I got the maps down I think. Here is the list:
Whirlybird
Galaxy
Poison
Box Cut
Cheveron
Cup and Saucer
Kronos
All are CTF 2 team and can be found at:Master Map File

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 23, 2002 10:46 AM            
Hey man, thanks alot. Is there any place where we can find a zip file that contains all of those crazy maps? Unless of course the master_map pack contains them.

------------------

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 23, 2002 07:05 PM            
What time?

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 23, 2002 07:46 PM            
8 EST

------------------

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 24, 2002 04:12 AM            
I like some of the new CTF maps and I had a blast.I still don't like the map with the square holes.No offense to Sage.Bots are worthless on that map because they drive into all of the wholes and can't get out.Plus,it was 2 way CTF but all 4 flags were visible and really confusing bots and some humans.

IP:

Robo Jaws
posted January 24, 2002 07:14 AM            
Here my .02 on that map (I think is called Galaxy) can some markers be added, those
translucent things to mark the hole where the flags are

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 24, 2002 09:35 AM            
You see, Supe? More than six showed up! Just out of curiosity... how many show on sundays?

------------------

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 24, 2002 03:54 PM            
About 20

IP: