|
Author Topic:   Anybody want to tell me ?
John.Lif
posted January 20, 2002 10:42 AM            
What are the plans for the game in the future ? new mods etc ....

IP:

Sage
posted January 20, 2002 11:28 AM            
We like cheese and don't care about money. Also, we really can't tell you what is to come in the future, except the fact that I'v created three new mods, A2597(Not sure) has a new weapon i'm helping him workon(read quickly), JV is done with the Storm Pack, Batman is still lame, I like SpiderMan, Matrix is have some sort of BZ demo server battle royal today after DDM, coax owns this board , Fragging has gone up 34% and will continue to rise for the next week. I AM CTF MASTER and will prove it today. We all like pizza, Goku thinks that Bob Saget is cool(So do I), Where one big Fragg'n Family,
Kevlar will not finish the Master Zip unless we stop making mods so he can catch up.

Other then that, we suck. Welcome to the Community, bro.

Also, I WANT A GIRLFRIEND TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited January 20, 2002).]

IP:

synack
posted January 20, 2002 11:36 AM         
Sage sometimes has a little too much coffee.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted January 20, 2002 11:59 AM            
I have to go with Synack on this one....lol

Tread Marks advances a lot with the help of it players.

You can go here to see everything that is available to download. I would say that 99% of the maps, weapons and tank mods have been done by players.

http://www.tm-central.com/

------------------
click...click...BOOM!!
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

KONG
posted January 20, 2002 12:00 PM            
as far as mod packs, who knows? why not be the next one?

------------------
"Can you dig it? I knew that you could." KongsBigA$$-Site

IP:

John.Lif
posted January 20, 2002 12:51 PM            
mhhh how to start and server in the demo version ??

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 20, 2002 12:59 PM            
g1 tiggs u forgot www.dmf.filetap.com LOL !

IP:

Paranor
posted January 20, 2002 01:22 PM            
I'm already hosting the demo server so if you host a server do something you would like.

Unfortunately the master server is down right now (from LDA) so nobody can easily connect unless they know the IP address of 205.213.202.13:12600

We have a frag fest every sunday at 8:00 PM *EST*. Up to 20 people can play (server load). We rotate between various themes. THis week it is a 4 team CTF custom maps. Read this BB to find out what's up with that.

And then every WEDS evening is another DDM for those who can't get enough sunday ( ) or can't make it. I don't help much with that one.

As far as the future of the game - dunno either. However, definately get the STORM add-on pack. STarting tomorrow I'll be hosting the STORM server in DDM format again and it's just plain cool.

------------------
...yeah honey, one more game and I'll be done.
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and LWA-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, Movies and Server Packs here

IP:

coax LWA
posted January 20, 2002 01:30 PM            
if you go to www.dmf-filetap.com theres a section on how to make a server, its at the way bottom.

Welcome to the community.

Ohh, and you'll have to forgive Sage we really are normal his post is just loaded with inside jokes thats all

Biggest new development in the game from what i can see is that LDA is making its own server

------------------
Tread Marks' Ladders

IP:

synack
posted January 20, 2002 01:47 PM         
I just played a few games with John.Lif

He only has the demo version, so he only plays on Par's demo server.

He really would like to know if he can run his own server using the demo version. I didn't know the answer, so if anyone can help him, I know he'd appreciate it.

IP:

KONG
posted January 20, 2002 01:50 PM            
I think not

IP:

guido 1
posted January 20, 2002 04:09 PM         
on second thought lets not forgive sage .... ok lets forgive him , can't stay mad at the gnome , he's just following his nature . and tonight we will see him in his famous role of CTF master ...... hehehehe . unless there's a post monday saying " sorry i couldn't make it to the CTF last night , i got a girlfreind ." hehehehhe .... fat chance .... well maybe a girl gnome .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 20, 2002 08:13 PM            
as far as i remember the server option isnt available on the demo version. Its present on the menu but grey'd out.

IP: