|
Author Topic:   please don't use the death wish !!!
guido 1
posted January 19, 2002 10:24 AM         
cause it is causing our gnome like buddy Sage to be very upset , and unless you want him to make your life miserable at the DDM's you better back off . i'd hate to see anyone else suffer his wrath as i have . ( why did i post this ? cause now he's really going to be peeved at me and i'll be spawn-fragged till hell freezes over ) . sniff ....now i'm really worried , i hope my supply of undewear holds out , cause when he's online , i'm so petrified i fill my drawers ..... hehehehehe . please guy's help me to placate our gnome like buddy , by offering our 3 chinese cheers for Sage .... fooey ..... fooey ..... fooey . now what did i do with that new pack of underwear ????? OH there they are , under my mini-tank ...... heheheheheehhhhehehe ..... cough ! hehehhehe .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 19, 2002 01:33 PM            
Chinese cheers?!?! lol looks like he's really got to you, Guido as you've been a busy boy posting random things on this part of the forum.. maybe this should be sent to general where you two can postingly slug it out on coax's one worder!!

------------------
Lemon Curry?!?!

IP:

Neo
posted January 19, 2002 03:24 PM            
Mini-tank?

IP:

synack
posted January 19, 2002 03:43 PM         
Wolfman's Mini Tanks Server: 65.35.74.149:12300

They are histerical! Most weapons are bigger than the tanks.

I don't remember if you need a download for the tanks, or where to get it, if you do.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 19, 2002 04:45 PM            
lol, at least they stoped bugging me

IP:

guido 1
posted January 19, 2002 05:59 PM         
LMAO

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP: