|
Author Topic:   Wed. night fever!
MexIndian
posted January 16, 2002 02:13 PM            
I think it would be nice to have a DDM, no?

Anyone? I'm starting to think that interest is dwindling. We need an injection of re-vitalization. Or mebbe find out why more people aren't makin it.

Why?

------------------
Quarter-Mexican.... Quarter-Indian... Quarter- fragging extravaganza, and a healthy helping of sometimes-not-so-good-at-this-game.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 16, 2002 03:38 PM            
DDM sounds good.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 16, 2002 03:56 PM            
when intrest dwindle we usually spice it up with a race or modded event.

IP:

Hammer
posted January 16, 2002 04:07 PM            
Guys
I have a CTF server and the HammerTime server up. Am unable to make any changes or put anything up till late tonight. I will try to be there if I can where ever that may be. If you really need something maybe Paranor or Weatherman could help.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted January 16, 2002 05:22 PM            
DDM Sounds good.

Maybe we should start a Wed. match ranking or ladder. Maybe some kind of goal to frag for. Just a thought.

------------------
click...click...BOOM!!
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

=dnx=nukem
posted January 16, 2002 05:33 PM            
whatever we have ill be there tonight 1 am UK time should be about 7 US time methinks so ill cyas there if you want to give me my birthday dumps/frags hehe come get some

"putting my name in the game"
NUKEM

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted January 16, 2002 07:14 PM            
il be there!!!!

boy do i miss this s**t lol

1am it is

------------------
Grind n' Click , Lock n' Load

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 16, 2002 07:32 PM            
one of the cool things about off Sunday DDM events is that its not rated Plus less work for me

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 17, 2002 06:53 AM            
hehehehe - maybe wednesday could be generally used for the dmf loner ladder ? so far theres only dnx peeps on it ?

thoughts ....

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 17, 2002 04:39 PM            
After last night I don't think I have to worry about the turnout... what awesome games!

Trackin performance is not a bad idea. Also, I think it might increase the turnout if people have something to frag for... I like the idea. And not being affiliated with any clan, I like the idea even more!

Um.... coax, I can handle the wed. night statistics if someone tells me how to import the data into my ever so friendly excel, and then I need somewhere to post the data. hmmmmmmmm...... if I'm doing the stats, then I could automatically be number 1....oops....did I write that or just think it......crap....so confusing...where's my damn meds...KEEP WRITING NO ONE WILL NOTICE. So yeah! If it's a consensus, then I can keep tabs on the wed. night games.

------------------
Quarter-Mexican.... Quarter-Indian... Quarter- fragging extravaganza, and a healthy helping of sometimes-not-so-good-at-this-game.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted January 17, 2002 06:23 PM            
Thats why I suggested some kind of ranking, maybe it would increase the turnout. Maybe Matrix could host the ladder on the DMF site?

You could be in the No. 1 spot Mex but you not stay there long. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------
click...click...BOOM!!
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

ARAGON
posted January 17, 2002 07:39 PM            
I'd have to agree last night was pretty sweet. Best Wed night in awhile.

------------------
Honey, you watch Lifetime movies for 10 hours.......why can't I play TM for 10 hours?
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and LWA-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.

IP: