|
Author Topic:   ESRB Rating
Hammer
posted January 14, 2002 09:23 PM            
Guys I know this subject has come up before but I did not want to bring up the old thread. Just wanted you to see the official rating. I believe it's even on the box I got my copy with. It is a T for Teen rating.
Hey this is scary stuff I know how some of them teens talk it can get pretty rough. I am going to have a hard time manuvering my tank and holding my fingers in my ears so I don't see their filthy chat!

Entertainment Software Rating Board

ESRB Rating

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 14, 2002 10:06 PM            
so whats the ELSPA +3 all about ?

IP:

Hammer
posted January 14, 2002 10:20 PM            
I guess it's the European version of the same type thing.

European Leisure Software Publishers Association LTD

[This message has been edited by Hammer (edited January 14, 2002).]

IP:

Dreamer
posted January 15, 2002 02:04 AM         
http://www.esrb.org/search_results.asp?key=monty+python&type=game

Those guys have pretty weird ideas, eh?

IP:

Paranor
posted January 15, 2002 09:42 AM            
That ERSB raiting is for s**t. My son borrowed a BMX game for the Playstation from Uncle Aragon and it was rated E. Never mind that the guy spurts blood onto the pavement whenever he misses his jump. Or doesn't wear a t-shirt or pads. geez!

------------------
...yeah honey, one more game and I'll be done. NOT!
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and LWA-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, Movies and Server Packs here

IP:

Hammer
posted January 15, 2002 02:35 PM            
I think TM should also have "Comic Mischief" as a descriptor besides "Animated Violence"and "Just the best time anyone could have!"

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 15, 2002 02:56 PM            
ok I got the lowdown on ELSPA in my video shop since we rent out PS and PS2 games.

ELSPA and BBFC are totally different, where it's illegal to rent or sell an 18 cert BBFC in the UK to anyone below that age, obviously, but it if's 18+ ELSPA, ont he games, then it's purely a recommendation for whoever's renting it out and is stating that it might be too graphic or whatever for younger children, but not entirely illegal!

It's weird, but the only thing that legally matters is BBFC, although it is a recommendation in it's own right, it's also law... ELSPA isn't! There are some games however that have a BBFC rating e.g GTA3 and Max Payne whcih are 18 and 15 respectively and are rented out or sold according to law!

my 2p and 1,000 if I get caught renting GTA3 to Tiger or Sage.. lol!

------------------
Lemon Curry?!?!

[This message has been edited by -DNX-Ni (edited January 15, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 15, 2002 03:44 PM            
No artifical intelligence driven tanks were harmed in the making of this game.Any similarities to any tanks past,present, or future is purely coincidence.Please do not take a nuke to school and try to blow up the class bully and ask your parents' permission before attempting to demonstrate the MRL launcher to your friends.

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted January 15, 2002 09:14 PM            
heheehhaahahhaa!!!

IP: