|
Author Topic:   Cheating Online!!!
Sage
posted January 12, 2002 09:44 PM            
Well, you really can't cheat online but you can be very annoying. I was playing online earlier and like two people would use the Death Wish every time I or someone else tried to frag them when they had flames comming out, and even though it takes away frages. It's get really annoying. It also takes the fun out it.

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted January 12, 2002 09:51 PM            
i hear yah when i get near clone any of the clone ppl with my so called rubber tank (falcon) they kill there selfs pisses me off

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

Sage
posted January 12, 2002 10:27 PM            
yeah it was SSG-something-Clone and HUT

------------------

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 12, 2002 10:34 PM            
It can be annoying and maybe we have to bump the etiquette of the game back up for some of the newbies!! Hey.. maybe even make a new rule!

Anyone spotted Death Wishing to avoid a fragging shall be punished appropriately... eg everyone fly for them!!!

------------------
Lemon Curry?!?!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 12, 2002 11:04 PM            
Hmmm...sound familiar coax?I doubt the people coax,KONG, and I know where the two original guys that played the 1.5 demo all the time.I know Hut is from Poland and dosen't speak(or type) English very well.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted January 13, 2002 11:46 AM            
I know one thing that always jerked my chain is your working on a AI, just about to frag him and someone joins and the AI disapears.

ARGH....

------------------
click...click...BOOM!!
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted January 13, 2002 11:50 AM            
I can tell you that HUT was not the culprit, it was someone using his name. I had the same trouble on the demo. whoever it is cannot play TM as well as HUT doe,s.

IP:

Cell
posted January 13, 2002 03:09 PM         

[This message has been edited by Cell (edited March 02, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted January 14, 2002 10:00 AM            
Clone71 or Clone one i think thats there names if they say look a rubber tank one more time im gnna shove a nuke up there arses

------------------

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 14, 2002 06:48 PM            
Yeah, this really makes me one unhappy mexindian. As a matter of fact........... I'm starting a new policy. anyone who suicides when I'm attacking him/her and they are very weak, I will start a new thread ripping into them, using all kinds of embarassing statements. If we all embrace this policy, then I think it might become too embarassing to do this....

What do you all think?

(Please don't thrash me, Coax!)

------------------
Quarter-Mexican.... Quarter-Indian... Quarter- fragging extravaganza, and a healthy helping of sometimes-not-so-good-at-this-game.

IP:

synack
posted January 14, 2002 08:01 PM         
Mex, I think those that are guilty probably don't frequent the BBS, so trashing them here would be largely pointless.

My years on this earth are likely double yours, and my advice in these instances would be to choose your battles wisely, and in this case, just let it go. In the larger scheme of things, it isn't really important, is it?

Time for my nap now.

IP:

guido 1
posted January 14, 2002 08:14 PM         
BTW when Hut was playin the demo , it had to be 1.01 , not 1.5 as super mentioned . the 1.5 demo was single player only , and i hear at last sunday's ddm sage was totally crushed , he might try the death wish at the next ddm .... hehe .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

Sage
posted January 14, 2002 09:09 PM            
First of all there was bad lag, second, you are one of the the lamest players out there.

But will see just how good you are next weeks ddm, cause I AM THE CTF MASTER.

------------------

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 14, 2002 09:24 PM            
Neoki please stop being an instigator and love your fellow Tread Heads. 'Cause if you want to go throw down on Weatherman's 1vs1 server I'll show you what it takes to call yourself a "Master".

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 14, 2002 10:25 PM            
You know, Sage, if I may call you that, I distcintly remember in large CTF events that you run the opposite way from your base just to appear on the other side of the map. So you really are kinda predictable, huh?

I mean, you really are setting yourself up for a fall when it comes to a clan war... how many people you got?

------------------
Lemon Curry?!?!

IP:

Neo
posted January 15, 2002 01:45 AM            
I think we should have a lamest players ladder. I'd rank high on that one, I bet.

IP:

guido 1
posted January 16, 2002 06:52 PM         
bring it on sage , you'll find me a different player 1 on 1 , so you weren't crushed ???? i never see you online , only on the bb . hehe this will be FUN ! ! .

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted January 16, 2002 07:26 PM            
Ummmm...Neo. Click here and see who is in the No. 1 spot.
http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/ranking.html

You...lamest players ladder.....HA

------------------
click...click...BOOM!!
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 16, 2002 11:18 PM            
I still find it amazing that 1 and 2 spots are taken by people that haven't played in months.......

Back to the topic of this thread.It would be nice if LDA would make it so that when you change teams or kill yourself you have to wait 20-30 seconds to join back.There are people that take avantage of this feature and I would put it next to the catergory of cheating.If still aren't sure what we are talking about.If you have one armor left you can temp change teams and back again and get 100 armor back.So people do it so much they are very quick.If you attack them the dissapear a few secs later then magically pop back up with full armor.Not a big deal but it seems like it could be a flaw in the game.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 18, 2002 06:32 PM            
I didn't bother reading much of this topic but, Why not just simply have LDA Make a timer, so when u Death Wish it takes like 30 seconds, AND its only if your not going very fast, OR, if your going EXTREMLY FAST that way u can't run away and DW.

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

Sage
posted January 18, 2002 08:13 PM            
guido, you are so lame, man. You know, you remind you of a charter in one of my favorite anime's DBZ, Guildo. He was short, had three eyes, and had his head lasered off, in you your case though, it would be your turrent.

------------------

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted January 18, 2002 10:31 PM            
your talking about tein (i think if so i knew because of the 3 eyes and how weakly pathedic he was)

------------------

IP:

guido 1
posted January 19, 2002 10:03 AM         
Sage, noun ; one venerated for experience , judgment , and wisdom . i'd say according to the definition , my asian gnome , that you are none of the above . you seem more like a gadgeteer . you gave me a great idea , i'm going to create a character bearing your image and mentality in the Sims house party ..... hehe .... i'll enjoy micro managing your charachter . your a true inspiration for troglodites everywhere . thanks again , and now back to your RPG 'S and the fantasy life you long for . and now i ask all members to join me in 3 chinese cheers for our gnome like buddy Sage ....... fooey .... fooey .... fooey .... hehehehehehehheehehhhehhe ..... fun . and to paraphrase sailors signature , with my own twist , Sage ... may you alway's have a following sea , that will capsize your mini-boat .... woooohooo , now that's some SAGE advice for Sage .

------------------

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 21, 2002 11:31 AM            
lol.

------------------
Quarter-Mexican, Quarter-Indian, Quarter- fragging extravaganza,
Quarter- engineer, Quarter- aspiring artist,Quarter-s and dimes, and a quarter.... how many quarters do I have so far? Ok then, fragged and quartered!
:) <- This is a smiley.

IP: