|
Author Topic:   DDM advertising
coax
Administrator
posted January 12, 2002 01:43 AM            
I think someone should make a sticker advertising the DDM's that could be placed somewhere on the treadmarks.com website. I know, I visited the Treadmarks.com website before I ever walked into this place. It just needs to have catchy words like "DDM", "tournament", "Sunday 8est".

Would anyone be interested in doing this, I'm pretty sure we can convince Jim to put it up.

IP:

KONG
posted January 12, 2002 01:53 AM            
ME ME ME

------------------
"Can you dig it? I knew that you could." Kongs-Maps

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 12, 2002 01:57 AM            
Speaking of a sticker or emblem - have you done anything with the one (logo) I sent you coax?

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 12, 2002 02:05 AM            
Kong, please go ahead and make it then. If your maps are any indication of your talent it should look great.

I plum forgot Sailor, I'll send it over to Matrix tonight.

IP:

KONG
posted January 12, 2002 02:53 PM            
Coax, got sumthin for ya to look at. not real flashy, but should stir some curiosity in ppl browsing the site

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 12, 2002 06:45 PM            
I like it Kong, I threw the logo on the homepage at my site if anyone wants to take a look. We should make it so that, if someone clicks it. It takes them to a webpage that describes what a DDM is. That its a weekly ladder based Tread Marks tournament.

Anyone interested in writing the description/and or hosting the webpage with the description.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 12, 2002 09:33 PM            
leyt me know the size of the graphic u need - ill be happy to put a page up

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 13, 2002 08:32 PM            
ok coax got the logo and members list - just need a website to link to no matter how basic - for ppl to visit you if they so wish... a contact point for your members if u wish.... then were rockin.

IP: