|
Author Topic:   Intorducing ZEA(Zyon Enterprises Associations)
NeoKi
posted January 11, 2002 04:45 PM            
Welcome all to my associations economy. ZEA is much like DMF, except for the annoying updates and Matrix. ZEA is basiclly a record log of all the TM players or people who like to play TM. It was could contain info on TM players, like Username:
Date of Birth(MM/DD/YY):
1st Favorite Tank:
2nd Favorite Tank:
1st Favorite Map:
2nd Favorite Map:
1st Favorite Weapon:
2nd Favorite Weapon:
Favorite Modified Weapon:
Second Favorite Modified Weapon:
Clan Affiliation:
Icq Number:
Homepage:
E-mail Address:
notes:
Name meaning?:

Much like Coax has his site.
The only things that that would be considered necessary are:
Username, Date of Birth, and E-mail Address.
and perhaps your real first name or another name to call you by.

This would be another place for you to sign up your clan or as a LoneWolf. I would even help in creating your clan site or help you work on your clan. I will have ZEA Challenges like DMF has theres, and keep you updated with the upmost important news regaurding TM, yourself and clans. You don't even have to sign up with ZEA to perticipate in our battles if you Have already signed up with DMF. Another thing, ZEA is not a clan, it is a Enterprise that Associates with other TM players.

Now, I have yet to start on this, in fact I may not. But, if I were to, I would most certinly need help.

Anyway, just another Idead from Sage.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

Sage
posted January 11, 2002 05:12 PM            
Well I think it's the best idea I'v ever heard.

You Go Neoki!!!!

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 11, 2002 09:21 PM            
I'll go in with you. The major problem i had at my site is i got to many bios and i started having less time. My email account is still full with people's biographies that never made it onto my site(so when you start making your site I can forward them to you.)

If you would like to do a joint effort let me know I could move the bios/"logs" to your site or we can keep it at mine. I have no problem working with the ZEA on keeping the "logs" active. Your on your own trying to organize competitions and keep an up to date current news, I know how hard it is for Matrix to do and I don't even want to go near there.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 11, 2002 09:46 PM            
its hard, but rewarding..... specially when ppl actually appreciate the effort. If u move all the bios over coax/sage whatever let me know the new url and ill link the additional buttons on my site over there.

IP:

KONG
posted January 11, 2002 10:08 PM            
Neoki, wish u the best of luck on your new venture. guess we won't be seein you much on the servers anymore. You will be busy setting up your new site and stuff. when can we expect to see it?

------------------
"Can you dig it? I knew that you could." Kongs-Maps

IP:

KONG
posted January 11, 2002 10:50 PM            
oh yeah, if coax use a html editor on tripod, you wont be able to use their editor on the files anymore. sooo, you will both have to use an html editor or the tripod graphical editor. FYI

------------------
"Can you dig it? I knew that you could." Kongs-Maps

IP:

Dreamer
posted January 12, 2002 11:26 AM         
Sage / coax I might help out with a cgi script designed to auto-generate the HTML for the biographies from HTML forms, if you want...

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 12, 2002 01:54 PM            
That would be great Dreamer, but Sage still ha]sn't gotten back to me.

IP:

Sage
posted January 12, 2002 03:13 PM            
I already posted that this was just a thought for now, besides, I need a good place to put this to put this site. Some place that has 50mb or more of space for free. I could just use Tripod again, but if I do, I wan't my site to look as good as DMF's of even Kong's I don't wan't it to look crappy.

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 12, 2002 06:23 PM            
let me know when your ready. Your post made it sounded like you had everything put together and not starting from scratch.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 12, 2002 09:35 PM            
i put some sitebuilder stuff on the dmf, i think one of them has 50 megs

IP: