|
Author Topic:   Cookie Dough Server
wolfman
posted January 09, 2002 06:08 PM            
I am still needing a copy of the 300kb plus version - so I can complete some missing files- any help most appreciated

IP:

synack
posted January 09, 2002 06:17 PM         
ping Dudymas!

IP:

A2597
posted January 09, 2002 09:56 PM            
if someone could send that my way I'd sure appriciate it!

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 10, 2002 04:12 PM            
On the way.Note:haven't found a complete copy yet but this one has about 60% of it.When this was on the server the server op might have had more than one pack running though.It was a good mixture whatever it was.Still haven't found the r-grenade and napalm missles plus a few other nice mods.

IP:

Karldar
posted January 11, 2002 09:33 AM            
Well, the good news is that I've got quite a few old mods sittin' on my HD's(jeez, I need to clean the poor things)-the bad news is that they're completely disorganized and prolly...no, definitely need Entegrifyin' (izzat a word?). Found "The spiciest missile you will ever get", "Fuel air explosive", midnight and several more, but, um, aren't all these in the master weap zip? If not, I could try packin' 'em up and sendin' 'em to whoever's interested, I guess. Lemme know somethin'...

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

wolfman
posted January 11, 2002 09:33 AM            
Got it and thanks. Put it up last night and had a blast - love the dirtball grenades, dirt airstrike and a 200 count plasma pulser. Even more of a blast doing as a mini. Thanks again and if anyone has the full version let me know please. Thanks.

IP: