|
Author Topic:   Omega Map
=DNX= Matrix
posted January 07, 2002 09:42 PM            
What happened after i sent it to dreamer ?

IP:

NeoKi
posted January 07, 2002 11:35 PM            
I have it, in fact it's done and ready for D/L. I snt it to Kong to put on his site but he wanted me to make sure that it wasn't out already? Any way, if you want Kong, you can place it one your site, i'll send you the new ved. in a sec for it.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 09, 2002 12:16 AM            
Neoki/Sage please email me a copy of the Omega map and verify that it is not out as Kong said. I will put it on the TreadMaps site if it is not already out. Thanks

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 09, 2002 12:39 AM            
And if you let me know when you get it updated Sailor, I will redo the large unsplit map zip file to include it.

BTW what's the Omega map anyway. I have heard that name from time to time... Ppl looking for it and such?

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

NeoKi
posted January 09, 2002 12:55 AM            
It's a mass production map. Actually, it's a map that Matrix, Dreamer and I worked on. It's a sort of Swamp Map.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 09, 2002 01:09 AM            
lol well i did the ground design, ground texture and skybox - looks like the latter 2 have gone bye bye lol

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 10, 2002 10:19 AM            
Just curious...
Been trying out the Omega Map and I was wondering, of the three contributors, who did what? (skybox, texture, colors, etc.)

And did all of you decide on the name, (Mudd Vain Valley). I haven't seen any mudd, yet. I thought of calling it the Pink Floyd Map with that purple haze. j/k Good job though, it turned out great.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

NeoKi
posted January 10, 2002 12:04 PM            
Glad you like it, I did skybox and map textering and spawnpoints, I think I did spawnpoints . There was some other texturing but I changed it some to give it a more retro look. Sorry about the name, I forgot to change it when I realized there was no mud.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 11, 2002 01:21 AM            
lol - i did the design and the spawnpoints lol !

the rest is your stuff man - what did dreamer do to it - just curious....

IP: