|
Author Topic:   Remeber this?
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 07, 2002 04:17 AM            
KONG's idea of burning the mods and stuff got me thinking of pirating games.Pirating games got me thinking of something LDA said a year or more ago.They said something about making it where the demo was upgradible to the full version for free.Anybody else remember that?Still a possibility LDA?I think they finally gave up on turning a nice profit for the PC version and starting thinking about the Playstation version.Thats one way of bringing the masses to TM.I wouldn't feel short changed for actually purchasing the game then have you guys give it away.I'm sure I speak for everybody else too.Tons of more human players would be fine with me

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted January 07, 2002 05:19 AM            
ooooooooowwwwwww u sure super?

means more competition.....might meet your match hehe
and u know how bad youd feel if it was some snotty nosed 11 year old who got a playstation 2 from "mumsy" and will prob stop playing TM after he gets that stoopid wresting game he saw on MTV adverts so u wont be able to reematch him after his 3 week sprawl with TM

be carefull what u wish for my child

------------------
Grind n' Click , Lock n' Load

[This message has been edited by Grind_and_Click (edited January 07, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted January 07, 2002 05:31 AM            
LOL Grind. The sad thing is your probaly right.

------------------
click...click...BOOM!!
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 07, 2002 09:55 AM            
Right, I agree with Grind... I mean....One of the cool things of this game si that I know most people that play. It is cool to have new people join, but I'm afraid if loads of more people join it might become a Quake-type event. And I know that I don't like that scene...

All I'm saying is, exponential rate of growth makes QA/QC tough, naa mean?

------------------
Quarter-Mexican.... Quarter-Indian... Quarter- fragging extravaganza, and a healthy helping of sometimes-not-so-good-at-this-game.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 07, 2002 03:28 PM            
I don't think TM would attract that man y people even if its free.I mean the graphics are still cool but the game is old using software years(like dog years ).I really don't think we'd ever have more than 20 or 30 online at one time.LDA did say that though.TM dosen't compare to Return to Castsle Wolfenstein,Medal of Honor,Tribes 2,Quake 3...blah blah blah.Thats where the little snot nose brats are playing

IP:

KONG
posted January 07, 2002 08:55 PM            
personaly I dont think that hardware has caught up with TM yet. (lag)

------------------
Ah, I feel wefweshed! Kongs-Maps

IP:

The Weatherman
posted January 07, 2002 11:00 PM         
Lol Kong! I love the lil animation on your site (tank jumping then going underwater). Site is looking good, too! the Scrolling description is a neat feature

IP:

KONG
posted January 07, 2002 11:20 PM            
You'll have to thank Sailor for that. neat trick huh.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 07, 2002 11:34 PM            
Actually thank Kong for the scrolling info. He pointed me to IBM's Websphere Homepage Studio (good little package). I just used the tools that it had in it. More little fun things in there yet to be discovered. Thanks for the tip Kong.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP: