|
Author Topic:   Now for my favor please :)
JVortex
posted January 06, 2002 04:10 AM            
does anyone have the game Wizards and Warriors? i got it at a yard sale a while back and tried to install it. everything worked fine except the game errors out when i go to make characters. or go into the options screen for some reason).

it claims that the model files have invallid ID tags on them, every one of em. then promptly crashes the game.

ive tried BBS's and support sites for the game, unfortunately theyre all down...

does anyone have this game? and if so could you send me a zip of the character models? then ill try digging out the CD's and reinstal it and add in the new model files. worth a try? sure, why not.

thanks all.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 06, 2002 10:15 AM            
this is worthy of kicking off the new classifeids forum at dmf - may get more ppl looking too

IP:

guido 1
posted January 06, 2002 11:46 AM         
My advice would be to put the game ..... in Your yard sale .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 06, 2002 04:24 PM            
http://www.half.com/search/search.jsp?product=computers&keyword=Wizards+and+Warriors&meta_id=5

There ya go

IP:

JVortex
posted January 06, 2002 06:51 PM            
well that link helps to buy the game, but i already have it. im just having a problem w/ the handfull of models in it.

IP:

wolfman
posted January 06, 2002 08:27 PM            
Don't have the game but did a couple of quick searches for you, don't know if they will help or not. Gamespot.com has a beta patch on its site for the game that fixed some problems with the original - thought they might include the character model. There is also a FAQ that includes quite a bit on character models. If you have a slow connection and want either of these emailed to you let me know and I will download them and send them to you. My email is shadowwolf69@hotmail.com Good Luck. JTW

IP: