STORM Mod ROCKS !

I know you havent had much feedback JV so ill kick it off whos with me

YAYYY !

IP:

JVortex
posted January 06, 2002 12:59 AM            
lol, thanks. hehehehehe

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 06, 2002 02:07 AM            
Rocked from the start and has improved over time to final release. I have talked to JV on ICQ about it, but this does need some public notice that JV has done a terrific job in building such a comprehensive mod for TreadMarks. Great job and keep up the good work. Now back to the Space vehicles we need more of them Voyager and Warbird type things too. LOL

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 06, 2002 02:11 AM            
hehe, we could always use a space fleet. Maybe even some space maps

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 06, 2002 02:35 AM            
if it was possible to make the space above the voxel surface ent-able the ships in zero grav would have sumthin to push against maybe - even the underwater stuff could be done......

IP:

JVortex
posted January 06, 2002 04:03 AM            
awwwwwww, *blush* glad u likes.

the star trek vs. star wars mod hasnt been forgot about, its just been put on hold. i still have about 95% of the files i need for it that i had already made before, so its no big deal. just a matter of getting around to doing it.

theres actually a couple more ships of the star trek genra alreay done up (minus cool features).

IP: