|
Author Topic:   A favor please.
NeoKi
posted January 05, 2002 05:30 PM            
I was wondering if somebody could send me the origanal Tank skins for TM, you see I changed them and forgot to save them. And also, could you send me the Avenger weapon and projectile.ent

here's my email, neokigt@neo-tokyo.org and please zip them

------------------
Sushi

[This message has been edited by NeoKi (edited January 05, 2002).]

IP:

Cell
posted January 05, 2002 07:05 PM         
Why not just reinstall!??(save your Addons folder first and whatever modded *.ent files you made)
Could of been done in the time it took to post

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 05, 2002 08:41 PM            
unless hes got a friend with a pirate copy and doesnt have the cd .....

IP:

Cell
posted January 05, 2002 09:38 PM         
Shhh... I'm waiting for the epic saga! (the cat ate the disk, it's in my other computer, etc...)

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 05, 2002 10:05 PM            
I'm interested in the responce now

IP:

KONG
posted January 05, 2002 10:31 PM            
like a good book. cant wait for the ending

------------------
Ah, I feel wefweshed! Kongs-Maps

IP:

NeoKi
posted January 05, 2002 10:32 PM            
For a person that sucks at TM, you sure have a nerve. And i'm sick of you Matrix, always
promoting DNX like some sort of smoking campaign. Ya know, now I'm happy that I didn't join you club, because your a jerk. It seems like every post I read all you do is advertise DNX. You know, the only real reason I posted this is because I thought that my friends would mind doing a little favor for me. But you know what, you have just made a TM enemy Matrix, don't ever ask me for help again!!!

------------------
Sushi

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 05, 2002 11:11 PM            
It was probablly all in good humor Neoki.I don't think I've ever seen him seriously flame somebody on a board.
How big would it be....the tank ent's and all?I might do it if its not too big.

IP:

Karldar
posted January 05, 2002 11:17 PM            
Hmm, think the publishers need to get a ghostwriter for their book--I'm bored with it .

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

A2597
posted January 05, 2002 11:35 PM            
NeoKi, you have alot more nerve then Matrix. how does playing ability factor into this? Just copy it off the CD, easy as pi. If you DO have a hacked copy, just buy the thing! sheesh.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

NeoKi
posted January 05, 2002 11:45 PM            
You can't just copy it off the CD A2597, you have to reinstall it. And for goodness sakes I own the Darn CD. But why should I have to reinstall it when someone can be nice a send me a copy of theres. I have all theses settings for TM and I don't want to have to redo all of the just becaus of two ent. and a few bmps.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

Paranor
posted January 06, 2002 12:11 AM            
What about installing into a separate directory? I have 6 directories. First make a backup of your registry tho.

------------------
...yeah honey, one more game and I'll be done. NOT!
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and LWA-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, Movies and Server Packs here

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 06, 2002 12:18 AM            
hehehe i was joking as it happens - tho thx for the honest response lol... least i know where we stand on that hehehehe. Was an interesting response tho

Dude, just install it into another directory from your cd and copy the ones you need to your other tm directory

simple !

To answer your question on why it is simpler - the skins are in BMP format, and im pretty certain your cd drive is faster than anyones connection here with the exception of t3 :P

btw - DNX <------- DNX & A Smile for all DNX members everywhere in DNX land - that includes DNX in rogue spear, DNX in quake, DNX designs, DNX World and DNX clients & sponsors

*cough* lol oh i forgot to mention - im in DNX ! lol

WORD !

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 06, 2002 02:21 AM            
Edit: Think JV un-did this post.

[This message has been edited by coax (edited January 06, 2002).]

IP:

JVortex
posted January 06, 2002 03:42 AM            
actually guys its my "fault" that he posted this here. i didnt think anyone would care about it. he ICQ'ed at me in the first place asking me if i could send him the files. since he played w/ his and forgot to back them up.

i told him i was willing to but he would be better off getting them from someone on broadband as it would be faster, but that i would send them to him if no one else would. so i sugguseted posting here to ask. it was easier than me naming off a list of people who have broadband to him...

and yes NeoKi, as Super said, Matrix doesnt tend to publicaly flame (usually, lol ).

i dont "stick up" for people too often, but this time is one of those where i will. not that it really escallated very far, but i thought id throw my .02 in anyhow. aside from that im about to post a topic w/ a similar theme to it, lol.

i mean, its not like he also said he needs the nuke and shadow right? personally id rather get the bad files from someone else too and skip the hastle of reinstalling in any way shape or form.

so there, now turn this into a JV flaming thread , hehehe. i DID notice that NeoKi was nice enough not to say "well JV said i should post it here" to shake the blame off of himself. im willing to give credit for that. .

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 06, 2002 10:19 AM            
']['wi†ch !

lol

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 07, 2002 02:15 PM            
Hey Neoki/sage.... what implications are associated with having a TM enemy? What do you do if you're on the same team?

hmmm..... I wonder if I have any TM enemies... anyone wanna be my enemy?

------------------
Quarter-Mexican.... Quarter-Indian... Quarter- fragging extravaganza, and a healthy helping of sometimes-not-so-good-at-this-game.

IP:

peeeto
posted January 07, 2002 02:28 PM         
I'M you're #1 enemy, MexI... don't you remember?!
heh heh...

--------------------------------------------

and Neoki/sage - you CAN copy off of the CD (at least the version 1.0 CD i just tried).

using WinZip, open the file SETUP.EXE on the CD (it's a self-extracting executable). you can grab what you want from there - use the mouse for drag & drop...

[EDIT] p.s. lighten up!

[This message has been edited by peeeto (edited January 07, 2002).]

IP:

Cell
posted January 07, 2002 06:49 PM         
BTW, how can you tell if someone's an enemy?

If they are an enemy, they shoot you.
If it's a friend, they shoot you in the back.
If it's family, they just aim a little lower.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 07, 2002 09:33 PM            
If its red and it moves...... FRAGG IT ! .... if it doesnt move. FRAGG IT TILL IT DOES

My ethos

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited January 07, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted January 07, 2002 09:46 PM            
LOL Cell.

------------------
click...click...BOOM!!
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP: